Huggies Forum

DUROMINE Rss

Anyone know how much is costs??
depends on the chemist any where between $70 and $90
No but if your are breastfeeding still (as your ticker says) you should not use it.

No its not for me, My brothers girlfriend is on msn and she asked me if I knew how much it costs and it seems to be a regular topic on here so I thought I'd ask
No but if your are breastfeeding still (as your ticker says) you should not use it.

AGREED it is amphetimine based
A huge no no

if your not breasfeeding it depends on the chemist and the miligrams of the drug prescribed
they range from 15mg up to 40mg

go to my chemist its the cheapest. i saw it for like 80 bucks or something like that. you should not take it while b/f.

i used it a few times and not very happy with it because you just put it back on. you pretty much only lose fluid. never again. waste of money.

good luck
Posted by: my3bubs
No its not for me, My brothers girlfriend is on msn and she asked me if I knew how much it costs and it seems to be a regular topic on here so I thought I'd ask

Ahhhh that is good- otherwise bub would be very unhappy with you!
Posted by: cheeky_chick

AGREED it is amphetimine based
A huge no no

Thanks for the concern... But I might be silly but not that stupid! LOL
my sister is on Reductil and that is better than Duromine and she gets it for $75 at my chemist which is cheaper than other chemists.
about $100 or maybe just under.. chemist warehouse has it cheaper apparently
i have used it and know how awake it makes u feel.. u woulda had one alert baby LOL
i would recommend it
it worked for me

its $80 a mth for the 30mg and i think the 40mg is $100

mum to 2 girls and one little man with ASD and ADH

Sign in to follow this topic