Huggies Forum

best toy you've bought? Rss

hey everyone,
i buy my 2 year old toys all the time hoping he'll like this one...
he has a couple he likes but others he likes for the first 5 mins and never touches them again..

lm just wondering whats the best toys you've bought your kids that they LOVE and play with heaps?
We would never have thought it at the time, but the best thing our son was given (on his first birthday - he is now 5) was one of those little couches which folds out into a bed. He has used that as a couch, folded it out into a bed, turned it sideways and used it as a house, put it up on chairs as a bus, jumped on it like a trampoline, slid along the floor on it like a skateboard and a multitude of other things that I can't remember. Also Lego is a huge winner in our household.
A Magna Doodle, save the lounge and walls from being drawn on although he may get a piece of paper and texta or pencils occasionally..

Lego is another great thing in my house hold too. As well as the duplo blocks.

My son's favourite toys would be his bike, a football, matchbox cars and some plastic animals.

My daughters would be her kitchen/bbq with all the plastic foods etc and books.

My younest loves those peek a boo blocks and the roll arounds.

All my kids also love all the little people sets. They are my favourite also.

Posted by: ChezBrittjai
A Magna Doodle, save the lounge and walls from being drawn on although he may get a piece of paper and texta or pencils occasionally..

yeah they are great. I have a mini one that stays in my handbag so my dd has it anytime we are out. Can keep her busy for ages.

A cardboard box LMAO seriously, keeps him amused for hours!

But he loves his blocks shape sorter thing, and his Little People Garage, and he is a huge book fanatic.

But i would have to say his all time fav toy is his "dusty" vacuum that he ALWAYS uses when i vacuum.

Posted by: teenazbc

yeah they are great. I have a mini one that stays in my handbag so my dd has it anytime we are out. Can keep her busy for ages.

I have a mini one too that stays in the car for when we go shopping etc..

The best toy you can ever give your child IMO...........you.

i think he's sick of me too! lol!
Bikes and hot wheels cars

Why dont you try a Toy Library, that way you can see what he likes and give them back once he is over playing with them.
our DD just over 2yrs old luvs sticking things in and out so we invested in MR POTATOHEADS and accessories and she luv's em plays with them at least once a day if not more!!!!

DD#2 age 4 luv's her play dough still and also drawing and her my lil ponies!!!

i agree with the toy library though have heard of them but never actually joined one lol

natty:)
Sign in to follow this topic