Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. HELP! How to get rid of pets without having to put them down.

HELP! How to get rid of pets without having to put them down. Rss

lil emma, how come they haven't induced you yet? or is your lilypie wrong...... my god girl must be ready to pop!!!!!

they havent induced me because my lilypie ticker is going off my LMP date and the hospital is going by my ultrasound date.

according to them, i am due today. they are saying they wont induce me until the 19th of december....im hoping i go naturally soon though because i am certainly looking and feeling like im ready to pop!
Posted by: Hello Girlies! Naomi T here......
lil emma, how come they haven't induced you yet? or is your lilypie wrong...... my god girl must be ready to pop!!!!!

I was just thinking the same. Lil emma your almost 10 days overdue I heard after 10 days the baby would have to be induced cos the nutritions are not going through to the baby anymore.

My partner thinks Im cruel for giving him away and makes me feel guilty, he thinks thats how he plays growls and stuff and one time when my partners relatives came over and they had two girls about 8 and 10 and he did the same thing growl and chased them but by the end of the day he was humping their leg.

He might be friendly once his used to ppl but who knows what if DS ever gets out and he ever gets in? its just not a chance Im willing to take. Cos my partners dad has a habit of leaving the door wide open very smart man.

Posted by: lil_emma
they havent induced me because my lilypie ticker is going off my LMP date and the hospital is going by my ultrasound date.

according to them, i am due today. they are saying they wont induce me until the 19th of december....im hoping i go naturally soon though because i am certainly looking and feeling like im ready to pop!

I must be still writing the above msg when you reply so ignore what I said. 19th of december thats when I'm going for my P's good luck with the baby hope everything goes well.

Sign in to follow this topic