Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Promote Your Small / Home Business
  5. LOOKING FOR A PARTY PLANNER OR SMALL BUSINESS

LOOKING FOR A PARTY PLANNER OR SMALL BUSINESS Rss

If you are looking for a certain Party plan or small business please support us Huggies Mums. We can help you with any inquiry from seeing a catalogue, ordering, demonstrations to selling the product.
We have introduced ourselves below so please PM any one of us for more information.

Adult Toys
nozzy - Lorenne Vic

Alphabetart www.alphabetart.co.nz
ire_tiff

Alpha-Bits & Pieces www.alphabits.com.au
mshellwa - info@alphabits.com.au

All Safe Naturally www.allnaturallysafe.com
Kyzza.d - kyliedaniel24@bigpond.com

Avon www.avon.com.au
Lucky8
Jade84 - Brisbane QLD
ire_tiff - Chch NZ

Baby Shower Gifts
ThreeLittleKids - Warwick QLD

Caluna loves Babywear Products
becz76 - rebecca@calunaloves.com.au

Childrens Brand Name Clothing
hodgkinson kids

Chrisco
Pricessdora -

Community Support Group www.youngmumsonline.com
jacque-d

Daddle Doo, Modern Cloth Nappies http://www.wahmnaps.com/store.php?VS=65
hails-1981 - QLD/NSW

dha Party products
heleina -

Esteem Jewellery
emmh26 - Brisbane

Gift Hampers/Framed Collages
Carolynn - Melbourne Vic

FM Group Distributor www.angelaroma.com
jacque-d

Free from Additiveswww.freefromadditive.com.au
Sani_ding - Sani

Hand Crafted Jewellery
omssmylilmann
Creative Ness - www.creativeness.vstore.ca

Homecare
Jade84 - Brisbane QLD

Jaz Kids Clothing www.jazkidsclothing.com
mumma2twoboys - Melbourne (posts Aust Wide)

Jobjoggers www.jobjoggas.com.au
Charlie2mum - Redland Bay QLD - collywolly26@hotmail.com

Kaszazz www.kaszazz.com.au
cammysmummy - Cairns QLD
Crazybeautiful83 - Perth WA

Korz Kids Clothing
mummyk24 - Ipswich QLD

LeReve www.lereve.com.au
Kellylereve - WA

Mystery Home Shopping www.freewebs.com/mysteryhomeshopping
Ezza & Snazza

Nics Nappy Creations www.freewebs.com/nicsnappycreations
ThreeLittleKids

Name Meaning Certificates
memmi.moo

Nutrimetics
Stephanea - Rockhampton QLD
ezza - WA
jazzcait - WA
alwayznevah - Sydney NSW

Partylite Candleswww.partylite.com
cait83 -

Pash Parties www.pashparties.com.au
taras - Perth WA

Photo Invitations/announcements and more
Stephanea - Rockhampton QLD
Cajary - Melbourne (posts Aust wide.) www.caseyannphotography.com.au
jods74 -

Printable Activity CD's
Quickcraft

Purfume
=Kat=

Sketch Kids Clothing www.sketchkids.com.au
Teenazbc - North Brisbane/Sunshine Coast QLD -
Leah'slilmonkey's - Port Macquarie NSW

Smilemaker Custom Cards
Zulu

Snugbugz
Snugbug 86

Stampin Up
BurnsINklings -
MiriamYT - http://www.creationsbymiriam.com

The Learning Ladder
lala -

Thumpah Clothing Co
tam - Brisbane QLD

Total Learning www.totallearning.ws
Charlie2mum - Redland Bay QLD - collywolly26@hotmail.com
jent - Melbourne - jennifer.treloar@gmail.com

Trolley Monsters www.trolleymonster.com.au
Kathryn Rose

Tupperware www.tupperware.com.au
Teenazbc - Brisbane/Sunshine Coast QLD - teenatupperware@hotmail.com.au
Arabella05*Takarli07 - Brisbane QLD
Jett.Jared.Jaz - Brisbane QLD - seona.tupperware@hotmail.com
sianylou34 - Brisbane QLD
Spunkyprincess - Brisbane QLD
Chiccabee - Brisbane QLD
**Kate is back** -
mom-to-joed - Sydney NSW
Mel678 - Mid North Coast - NSW
*lildilberry* - Newcastle
Lollibel - Wollongong NSW
Zetta - Mackay QLD
big c and little c - Adelaide

Undercover Wear www.ucw.com.au
*moe* - Canberra ACT

Wikidz Kids Clothing
kaelansmum -

If you would like to be added to the list please PM me and also introduce yourself below so it easy for people to contact you.

[Edited on 07/02/2009]
[Edited on 25/02/2009]

Hi,

I am from the Brisbane area and work with a great company TW.

I can help with all your TW needs, including replacements, sending a catalogue, helping you get lots of TW product for free, cooking lunch for you and a few friends, or helping you to earn approx $140 for 3 hours work.

I can travel all over Brisbane and post any where else.

I also have a monthly newsletter I send out via email with the months specials, recipes and some hints and tips, so if you would like to recieve this please PM me today.

I also have my own TW kids sets I do up.
They include one everyday bowl, one snack cup, one plate and a sipper cup.
They are sold in one colour so they are great when you want each child to have there own colour.
I do include a spoon with each set, but the spoon may not be matching colour.
The colours they come in are Yellow, Pink, Blue or Green.
I only have a few colours at a time so please check availability if you are after a particular colour.
If you would like a set I can deliever if close to me or you can have a set posted out for an extra $5.
Cost for a set is $27 without postage and $32 with postage.

If you would like to view our range of products you can at www.tupperware.com.au.

Please PM if you would like more info on TW or email me at teenatupperware@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to helping you soon.

P.S I will always look after the Huggies Mums with extra rewards or/and gifts.

[Edited on 09/09/2008]

hi there mums and dads, im carolynn i do tupperware here in melbourne, i started last year, i have one son named zachary who is 13 months old, and the reason i have started at tupperware and trying to find a way to work at home so i dont have to leave him, i kow he would be fine it would be me that wasnt lol i am just starting to look into gift hampers and scrapbooking collages framed and such ideas as that so if you would like to know more please feel free to me pm, or any questions again feel free to pm me!

Hi Everyone

I'm Casey and as part of my photography business, Casey Ann Photography I create Custom Made Photo Greetings, Invitations, Announcements, Collages, Poems, Parent Contact Cards. My products and services are continually expanding and are perfect for any occasion.

With greetings, invitations and announcements I provide a full service where I print the product for you with a magnet attached for the convenience of your recipients. I even provide the envelope for you too! All you need to do is address, stamp and send!

I am based in Melbourne however my products and services are available AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND WIDE - send me a pm if you would like some further information or would like to enquire about how I can design for you a unique creation to wow all your friends and family.

[Edited on 22/05/2008]
sorry guys - double post
[Edited on 22/05/2008]
Hi everyone

My name is Marie and i sell undercover wear. We have a great range of lingerie, leisurewear and day wear. We have something for everyone, with sizes ranging from 8 to 26.
If you would like to see a catalogue send me a PM or you can visit our website http://ucw.com.au/catalogues.html (sorry not sure how to do links)

I also have a range of discontinued stock at bargain price, PM me with your Email addy and your size and i will Email you some pics.

I am in Canberra but can do catalogue parties anywhere in Australia

here you go Marie Undercover Wear Website
thanks Casey, your the best

hey ladies my name is Rouba and im from Sydney.. i custom make personalized baby/ toddler bracelets using a range of beautiful beads for example.. swarovski cyrstals, swarovski pearls, alloy beads, silver plated metal beads, silver plated letter beads, cat eyes, crackle glass, lamp work beads, foil beads and a whole range of glass and acrylic beads.. im selling name bracelets, birthstone bracelets, baby pearl bracelets, and a whole range of funky bracelets.. i use the highest quality materials and 49 strand beading wire for added durability.. but please supervise little ones under the age of 3 while wearing these beautiful bracelets...
im selling the bracelets for as low as $10.00 pm me for photos..

i also make mothers/ nanna birthstone bracelets/ generation birthstone bracelets and much much more pm me if u have any enquires or would like a quote.. my prices are very reasonable and my work is very good quality.

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kelly and Ive been with Le Reve for over 5yrs now (gee, I didnt realise it had been that long!)We have a 3 gorgeous products ranges - Perfume, Aromatherapy and Aromatherapy Skincare. All products are made from natural ingredients and are listed as not tested on animals.

If you would any info regarding any of the ranges, to take a look at our website, or even host your own Le Reve Rendezvous feel free to pm me anytime.
Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Colleen and I am a consultant for Total learning and Jobjoggas.

Total learning sells educational books and cd roms and they have a fantastic range.

Jobjoggas sells magnets to get your children to do their chores without nagging them.

I have one son who has turned two and we are about to start working on baby number two, very scary thought.
I live in Brisbane so can do parties all over Brisbane area, but can also send the magnets all over Australia and New Zealand very easily.

If you would like to learn more about either comapany please do not hesitate to contact me via pm and I will answer any questions. Have a great day Colleen
Hi,
CALUNA loves Party Plans carry quality products for children aged between 0 and 5. We are currently running party plans in and around Melbourne for our winterwear range. At these parties we will have:

- Glass and BPA Free Plastic Baby Bottles
- BPA Free plastic bowls
- Raincoats
- Rainboots (you simply have to feel these, no PVC so are so light)
- Winterware jackets, mittens, booties, robes etc
- Large range of bibs, gifts and accessories
- Nappy Bags
- Small selection of our swimwear line which is designed for children not yet out of nappies. It all has built in swim nappies and is fantastically priced in comparison to what is out there at the moment
- Sunglasses for (Infant & Toddler sizes)

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me on rebecca@calunaloves.com.au

Thanks,
Becz
Sign in to follow this topic