Huggies Forum

Time Stamp Rss

When I'm trying to find an old post, its REALLY hard to because they all say X months ago. Can you please put a time stamp on the posts (with the actual date/time), rather than saying X months/years ago? Pregnancy brain does not allow me to count how many months ago something was.

Thank you!!

Bump.

I am trying to google something and a huggies thread comes up. When I click it, it takes me to the 1st page of that particular thread, rather than to the page of the thread my answer is on. I know the date of the post (thanks google), but since everything has "X years ago" or "X months ago", its impossible to find my answer on a thread that is 170 pages long.... I usually try the "cached" version, but that option is not in my search....

So huggies, PLEASE add a time stamp to the posts, it will make it much easier. Thank you.

bump-ity bump...

How come the Mods can reply to other peoples complaints/suggestions but not this one?

Hello

I think they are trying to get thru all of our moans and queries... just taking time. I'm sure they will get back to you soon smile
BUMP FREAKIN BUMP

So Mods, why is this getting ignored? An "ok we will take that into consideration" is all I ask for. Some kind of acknowledgement!! 2 hours ago you wrote on a thread in the same section "So we'll set up a thread called Huggies New Forum Feedback". But I cant get there because my browse button takes me to a blank page!!! Thats if you have set it up already, even if you had you could still acknowledge posts in this category that is already labeled "forum chat technical other forum issues"....

Maybe I should start spamming, then I would get some sort of attention?

Thank you

I just dont have the patience anymore. I have now emailed them too.

All I want to do is look up some information but I cant find the answer because its on a 170 page thread without dates on it!!

Sam Bauers wrote:
If you click on the "X hours ago" part it should toggle between a standard time format and the "X hours ago" format.

That is AWESOME!! Thank you smile

Sam Bauers wrote:
If you click on the "X hours ago" part it should toggle between a standard time format and the "X hours ago" format.

Wow, never knew that. That'll be helpful!
Sam Bauers wrote:

Thanks Sam, although that is REALLY helpful, is there a way to make it default to the actual time? I'll still have to scroll through 170 pages and click a few X months ago on every couple of pages.

Thank you though!! Yay @ there being most of an answer to my query!

hi LoveHeart,
We're really sorry we didn't get to your post earlier. Please be assured we're listening. It is quite overwhelming for everyone at the moment with the spam issues making it hard for everyone to find legitimate posts. The team is doing their best to help listen and prioritise issues.

As you've seen Sam's comments, we hope this is a temporary measure you can cope with for the moment until we get the approval to work on something permanent. smile

z

LoveHeart wrote:
Thank you

I just dont have the patience anymore. I have now emailed them too.

All I want to do is look up some information but I cant find the answer because its on a 170 page thread without dates on it!!
Sign in to follow this topic