Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Celebrations - Parents (Weddings, Birthdays etc)

Dani2111

Good Idea or Not?

Hi All Now I am looking into starting a small business. I love planning for events, Like baby sho...

3 replies

Hi, I hope you're doing well. If you're still serious about your business, a great garment bag can be useful. Here you ca...

knockonwood

What to wear tonight???

It's pathetic isn't it really. I'm a 40 year old woman stressing over what to wea...

9 replies

Hi, Hope you had a great time! I just wanted to mention that a garment bag is a great way to store your dress and travel with. Here...

Love*My*Bub

Wedding gifts - what to buy?

Posted this in appropriate section, but i am chasing some speedy responses! What was your favorit...

17 replies

Hi, If they are serious business people and would like to travel a lot, you could buy them a garment bag as well. Here you can find ...

SonnyDays

Has anyone bought a wedding dress of ebay?

I'm bored while the little one sleeps (meanwhile the washing is staring at me lol)...and I am loo...

65 replies

My friend bought her wedding dress from China through ebay, and it was quite okay. She also bought a garment bag to store your dress...

Mandy39

My Wedding Dress :-)

I am just really excited that I have found a dress that I love and looks awesome on me so had to ...

9 replies

Unfortunately, I can't see your dress anymore I just wanted to mention the garment bags to store your dress and travel with. H...

Dewaynerew

Do you remember what kind of your wedding cards?

When you were married, do you remember what kind of your wedding cards? If give you a new chance,...

4 replies

Due to the perfect wedding photos by https://daretodream.nyc/intimate-wedding-packages-nyc/ i still remember everything that happene...

3_little_monkeys

Wedding invitations?

I'm making my own and have no idea of the wording? The invites are from us not my family. If you...

10 replies

Hello dear, Invitations are an important part of every wedding. They set the theme of what guests can expect during the ceremony and...

angeliica

Where can I find Best wedding cards at affordable prices?

My wedding is coming soon, and I would like to know where I can find the best wedding cards at af...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mama moo

Sydney Hen's night

I was wondering if someone out there can help me. I am organising my friend's hens night in Sydne...

4 replies

If you need topless waiting services at any event, I recommend Bow Tie Boys. Could not have been happier with Bowtie Boys! Booked ...

3_little_monkeys

Wedding guests pay for their meal instead of giving gifts...

Whats the best way to go about it? How do I add it to the invite? Or word an extra little note w...

5 replies

Depends on how close you are I think. I've started given them something meaningful and a card with money.. it's so hard be...

SouthCoastChick

New Job in Brand new Hospital when I return from maternity leave! Excited!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement and nervousness with you all! My son is 6 months old and I...

Buste_Xx

I don't want a babyshower

My mother, sister and my mum's friend are all trying to push me in to having a baby shower w...

1 reply

You may have to be firmer with them. Try explaining your situation and why you don't want to have one, (although you shouldn&#x...

my2cheekygirls

how much did your wedding invites cost.....if you dont mind sharing that is :) Lock

hello ladies, a friend of mine is planning her wedding and i have been talking with her and she t...

28 replies

Cost of wedding invitations depends on your design of cards. I purchased my wedding invitations from an online shop for $2.15 per in...

Zinkles

Hens night truth or dare

Hit me with your ideas!

3 replies

Was at a hens party last wknd and just realised I still have the truth dare book so here's a few. However most of the truths ar...

MLUCKY

Help me darlings!

Hey girls, My young one is going to be 1 this week!!! Great is not it? I want really nice idea...

1 reply

Eiselle please look at the dates of topics you are replying to. You seem to reply to old threads a lot.

knockonwood

Those little teacup biscuits ....

If you make them the night before and put in an airtight container, will they go too soft by the ...

2 replies

my DS made me one at school when he was in prep - it was for mothers day so they made them the friday and I got it on the Sunday and...

Charlie_Holding80

Dad's 65th

It's my dad's 65th next month and me and my sisters, brothers in law, mum want to club ...

what did you do for your childs 2nd bday?

i think an outing for the 2 of you is a lovely idea! On dd1s second birthday it was just me and h...

2 replies

We've done a family party each year BUT between grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and a couple of very close family friends ...

Taylor.Y

What to get someone like that.....

Hi ladies, Im calling on your help again! My sisters birthday is comimg up and I have no idea wh...

1 reply

I always buy home décor pieces! such an easy buy and if you know the person well, their home and taste its always a win! annnnd its ...

Engagement rings from Ebay

So there was a thread recently about buying wedding dresses off Ebay, I was wondering if anyone h...

10 replies

I have never buy from Ebay, my firend is going to buy here http://www.orospot.com/ but I am afraid, engagement ring is not a pyjama ...

Lilsunflower

Wedding expenses

Ok clever huggies Mummas: Hit me with your wedding savings ideas! Has anyone planned a wedding on...

10 replies

Oh that sounds lovely!!! Thank you little Diva! I'll send you a request

Sharma_Kumkum118

A secret gift!!

Hi.. My best friend wedding is next month and I would like to give him a unique gift but till now...

2 replies

bump

THAT'S IT!

as weird as it sounds, do you have a golf club near you? We had our wedding reception in the fun...

14 replies

Its not uncommon for people to travel between ceremony and reception. My friend was going to get marries 30minutes away from her rec...

steph19

father's day ideas

I need ideas!! My dh was a total idiot and did nothing for my first mothers day which resulted w...

3 replies

MamaMum wrote: You could get some finger paints and make a card with hand prints/foot prints.. Loving this idea and the black prints...

devilsangel

wedding photographer

Hi ladies thought I would get on and reccomend you a fantastic photographer for the Sydney area(s...

1 reply

i am very much happy to get your information and i hope i will be useful for me. I need wedding photographer and i think i get one. ...

3 drive me crazy

Fathers Day

What will you be getting for your man?? I cant make up my mind about a couple of things.. New gi...

6 replies

haven't started thinking about it yet, but DH loves the idea of socks, jocks or pj's! He also loves something from the kid...

should I surprise my dh?

Sounds a great treat, hope it works out. It's so tempting sometimes when the cheap flight de...

Cutting costs

That all sounds good and congrats on getting married. We were able to save money by asking our...

5 replies

We had our minister to do the wedding, and it was in our regular church so didn't pay for venue hire. We used the function hall...

Katiebest_03

Need Help with baby shower ideas Please....

Ok ladies I need you help im planning my own baby shower and I need some ideas on it... like game...

3 replies

I don't know where to start with it... I have googled it this morning to try and get some ideas but nothing is popping out at m...

Cutting costs

Saw some really pretty DIY wedding invite packs on eBay the other day wish I'd seen them bef...

Claire_Drewett

My wedding 27th July

So im getting married next Saturday!! Yay But I've been thinking of getting my husband to b...

2 replies

ooooo how exciting! all the best for you wedding! thats such a good idea about getting him a gift. dont know what you could give ...

catchoo

Ideas on entertaining toddlers at wedding?

Hi, I am getting married in October this year and DD will be 2 years (and 8 months) by then. She&...

3 replies

Im going to hire a babysitter for the whole day. about $300 for a day to watch about 7 kids isnt bad. More so the 3 little ones who ...

Save the dates

Have you tried vistaprint.com.au ? I've used them for invitations, business cards, photo c...

1 reply

You can also try zazzle.com.au

Zinkles

Wedding present ideas

DH's uncle is getting married next month, and we don't really know what to get him. The...

9 replies

Something personalized is always lovely.I'm a big fan of picture frames, perhaps you could do some sort of collage & searc...

kalevalababy

Forgotten on Mother's Day?

Kids, husband, partner, ex etc forgot you on Mother's Day? Or just had a rotten day by yours...

8 replies

What a sweet thing to offer. Like you my first Mother's Day was horrid and my second really not much better. Both I was up at t...

luvly

Not much planned for mothers day :(

Just wanted to see what the general opinion is on my thoughts... My partner works away and was he...

12 replies

luvly wrote: Thanks for checking in 'autumn11', the kids and I had a nice quiet day baking and playing in the park. But fr...

ok need help... underwear for wedding dress lol

Okay, so i tried on my dress and i'm happy with it except i still have a pot belly which is under...

24 replies

Or you try the following rims, cotton underwear, perhaps this will make you feel better, you can take a look ?at http://www.hotcalv...

*OurDarling*

How did you afford to get married?

DF and I would like to get married but I have no idea how we will ever afford a wedding. I'm...

12 replies

We are getting married in November (booked and deposits put down before we knew about bub). We have found by letting people help it ...

vkw

I was busy yesterday so didn't get to say this:

It was our wedding anniversary yesterday 31st January.We have clocked up 26 years of wedd...

5 replies

That's fantastic - happy anniversary

1down1tocome

Hens party ideas?! HELP

Hello all, so i have been given the job of organising my good friends hens night and im stumped! ...

8 replies

For my hens night we had a "chocaholics anonymous" party - it was yummo!! Plus you get to keep the leftovers from the one...