Huggies Forum

Welcome New Members

Huggies_Moderator

Helpful Hints For New Members

Hi there, The Huggies Forum is a public forum, so please be mindful when posting your personal...

1 reply

hi there I am A mum of 6 kids the youngest has just turned 1 today I have 5 girls one boy im on here to make some new friends and to...

Claireyrvn

Mothers Group - Padstow/Panania/Revesby/Menai/Miperra

Just wanted to ask if anybody would like to join a mother's Group to meet up on a weekly bas...

5 replies

Hi all, I have a 4 weeks old I am in Padstow area if anyone is keen in a few weeks? Thanks

Chloeb_Taylor88

Hi ladies

Hello everyone, My name is Chloe and I'm a mum of a 9 months old David. I'm new here, ...

11 replies

Wawoo, Congratulations.I am so glad to know that you have a newbie.I am also the mother of 2 kids.It's a great blessing in ever...

Bobbywwatters

Hi

Hello!! I'm new to this forum. I'm in my second trimester and we are expecting our litt...

1 reply

Hi there welcome! Im new here too FTM, what a great thing for us to all connect xx

CoolKidz

Cool & Quirky Clothing For Babys

Hi mums I'm new on this website. I wonder if any of you could help me. My friend is having a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Lovanick

New to South Btisbane area

We have just moved from overseas to the south Brisbane area. We know no one. I am looking for pl...

MyboyCJ

It's been a lonnnng time.

I've been out of action for a few years due to growing kids, work and study but I am back an...

Amandabennie1983

Mothers group

Hi. I have a 7 month old daughter but work part time. I am wanting to meet mums for a coffee catc...

Tsa84

Mothers Group / Play Group - Canterbury NSW

Hi, Are there any mothers groups in Canterbury for babies? My DD is 4 months old and I have been...

Ezot

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself, I am Sarah I am a mother my last child has just...

Gemmalmorton

New parent to Australia

Hello. I am 25 years old, I moved to Australia 8 weeks ago with my husband and two sons... Georg...

2 replies

Welcome to Aus! Best country in the world LOL I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. It's a beautiful place to live. I wou...

moonbug

Barcode promotions 2015

Hi, Just wondering if anyone from the Huggies company can tell me if there will be any future ba...

5 replies

On this topic can anyone share the newborn jumbo barcode

jessMama2four

mum looking for friendship

Hi im 34 i have 4 children 16yrs 13yrs 11yrs and 10month old baby boy. Living in Papakura. Lookin...

Ri Rose

hi coming to Mackay

Hi I'm mum of two moving to Mackay this week, don't know many people and no nothing of ...

2 replies

Hi I have just moved to Mackay, and am expecting my first baby in November. Would love to know where the mothers groups are? Cheers

Deepikahanda7

Hot milk maternity bikini briefs

Hi I have just signed up and not able to claim Hot Bikini Brief. Please advise Thanks Deepika

Mombat

--

what do iI do to get them

Mrs Conch

Hi :-)

Hello everyone, I have been a long-time lurker and thought it was about time I signed up. I'...

9 replies

Thank you all for the lovely welcomes Little Egg, would have loved some snow in our neighbourhood, maybe next time. Been wanting...

Ooorushooo

Hot milk maternity bikini briefs

Hi I've just signed up and not sure how to claim the hotmilk bikini. Thanks Mary

2 replies

Ooorushooo wrote: Hi I've just signed up and not sure how to claim the hotmilk bikini. Thanks Mary Hi There If you are havin...

mummy rocks

hey ladies i'm now expecting twins n dont know how set rooms

i'm expecting twins n i have 2 girls age 13 months n 2 year old n my oldest has her own room...

6 replies

Lol What happened to her other post she started before?!

Maddynitschke

Hot milk bikini briefs

Hey i have just signed up so i could get the hotmilk bikini briefs and now it says the offer is o...

pandawanda

Hello!

Hi just introducing myself. I'm Mum to my beautiful little boy who is 3. Was part of another...

1 reply

Hi! How exciting youre ttc! Hope it all goes smoothly, keep us updated Nice to meet you too, see you around the forum!

Malcolm_Atkins86

Hello!

Hello everyone! My name is Malcolm, I'm not a mom, but I am a newbie dad of a seven weeks ...

3 replies

Welcome, Congratulations on becoming a Dad!!

Angie''s_2nd_one!

need help with lilypie.. how do u add it to ur posts??

hi, here's a silly question ladies! how did all of you add that lilypie sticker to your post?? i'...

121 replies

testing Oh can't get it to work

FosterMumma

Hello

Hi I'm not sure if I can post on this forum as I'm hoping to become a foster mum which ...

4 replies

I hope it all goes well for you

Inky_Minky

Hi there!

Hi everyone, I'm new to Huggies! I'm a mummy with a lovely 18month old girl. Im about t...

TSW13

Just saying hello =)

Hi, I'm a 25yr old new mum to a 2 month old DD. I am only new to this site so just wanted to...

3 replies

Thank you everyone! Hope you're all having a good night =)

Bkel1234

Join me in starting a facebook mums supporting mums group

Hi this is my first pregnancy, im about 21 weeks expecting in april 2014 and I was hoping to star...

wigglebrain

saying hello

Hi Im new to huggies and just wanted to say "hi" Im 26 years old. I have two beauti...

5 replies

Hello and welcome. Agree with the others..... huggies is very addictive. Lol.

Mummabear16

Hi!

I should've introduced myself on here first before I started posting! Haha >.< My...

2 replies

Thanks guys! I'm already finding myself coming on here more and more often haha.

~*Kelly-Marie*~

Hello :)

Hi! I'm Kelly! I am 26 and have 2 beautiful girls - DD1 has just turned 4 years old and DD2...

3 replies

Welcome to Huggies

Soniakhanna339

looking for mums with 4 month old babies

Hi all I am new to site. But loving to be a member. Looking for mums to 4 month old baby to sha...

nic142

Hi

Hi, Just want to introduce myself I have been a member on here since my first baby (who is now 6...

Tracy_Lizzie

Hello

Hi everyone, I am a first time mum to a 8 week old baby girl.

Danismith81

Hello everyone, I've been using the Huggies site since I discovered I was pregnant 2 months...

Bomby4

Another Newbie!

Hello Huggies! I'm new to Huggies, but have been enjoying reading the forum the past few days, ...

9 replies

Hello Everyone! My name is Lahen and I am new to this panel. I like to discuss with different peoples and found this forum very rar...

*ProudMuM21*

Hello :)

Hi Everyone, Thought Id pop in and introduce myself. I am 18 weeks pregnant with our first child....

8 replies

Hi All, Just to let you all know, we had our ultrasound, and we found out we are expecting a baby boy! We are both so excited. Than...

Happy2bme

Hello!

Hi all. I'm a new to posting but not new to stalking the threads! I wanted to introduce myse...

3 replies

Thanks everyone

Katriana

HI all. I'm new to this site but not to forums. I'm here info gathering really and hop...

3 replies

Welcome! Good luck with your search

Andymaelucky

Late!

Everyone Sorry for the late intro. I'm Andy and its been weeks that I am here. Welcome abo...

Cheryl_Mccleery6

hi there everyone just thought I would tell u a little about my self im 40 yrs old have 6 childre...

2 replies

Welcome