Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Camping with a baby Rss

Hi out there smile

I just wanted to know if anyone has any tips for camping with a baby and a 3yr old??

We're going camping to busselton for Easter and our youngest would have just turned 7months.
Does anyone have ideas for how or where bubs can sleep? I have seen the camping pop up kindercots. Are they safe, worth it?
Also anything that you found as a must to take for babys or inventions they found that made their camping trip easier?

Would live to hear all your ideas!!

Thanks smile

Does anyone have ideas for how or where bubs can sleep? I have seen the camping pop up kindercots. Are they safe, worth it?

Would live to hear all your ideas!!

Thanks smile

How big is your tent? will a normal portacot fit? i have a kindercot and i dont think they are worth the money. and in my opinion not all that safe.
Hi the 1st time we went camping with our DD she was only about 8wks old so we took the basket from the bassinette but If ur tent is big enough I would just get a normal portacot if u dont already have 1 or borrow 1 from someone, if u have a sml wooden playpen I would also be taking that with a large plastic backed picnic rug to go under it. & take plenty of ur own fresh water where we went camping we only went4 2 nights but all they had was bore water so we made sure we took heaps of water so I could bath bub in it & also had plenty for our then 2yr old DS to drink.& invest in a BIG MOZZIE NET that will go over the whole porta cot. well stop any nasties getting in with bub while sleepin. Have fun & hope the weateh is great 4 u !!
Sign in to follow this topic