Huggies Forum

INVITATION IDEAS ANYONE? 1ST BIRTHDAY Rss

JUST LOOKING FOR SOME UNIQUE FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION IDEAS?
What about large cookies with details on them or smaller ones with a tag attatched with the party details?
Have a look on ebay at the invitations.
You can pay just $10.00 and send them a photo of your child and they will design an invitation for you [or you can choose from one of the pre made invites] and they will send the finished product to you via digital delivery...you can then go and get it printed yourself...you'll save money doing it that way...they also do themed invites.
I created mine using Microsoft Publisher adding cool backgrounds and a photo of my baby and then I saved it as a JPEG file instead of a publisher file and had it printed at my local photo centre, they cost me 29 cents eachand looked fantastic. I have had so many comment about them and I have just done some for my Brother-in laws 21st Birthday too. I'll even design it for you if you want me too! (I love playing on the computer smile

Have fun
I got my Birth Announcements for my little girl from www.moonpig.com.au. They have great cards. We have a first birthday coming up and i have already chosen some adorable cards with a monkey on them to customers for the 'little monkey's' birthday.
You can change all the text and even upload your own images on some of the cards.

Megs
(mum to Lyndal, 1 in november)
I got my Birth Announcements for my little girl from {url]www.moonpig.com.au[/url]. They have great cards. We have a first birthday coming up and i have already chosen some adorable cards with a monkey on them to customers for the 'little monkey's' birthday.
You can change all the text and even upload your own images on some of the cards.

Megs
(mum to Lyndal, 1 in november)
Sign in to follow this topic