Huggies Forum

Christmas Chat

Lily1-971

Gift ideas and Whether to buy separate presents.

Hello everyone, my son will be almost 8 months on Christmas and I would like to get him something...

12 replies

As for me, the best present is something that will relax. For example you should remember those toys which you need to squeeze them ...

freeielts090

WhatsApp:+237680810653 Buy/obtain/get NEBOSH certificates in Dubai/UAE| GET NEBOSH IGC I,2,3 in INDIA |Get/purchase/Buy NEBOSH certificate in Qatar/ India, Skype ID:(ielts essentials)

WhatsApp:+237680810653 Buy/obtain/get NEBOSH certificates in Dubai/UAE| GET NEBOSH IGC I,2,3 in ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Huggies Support

How was your Christmas?

How will you remember Christmas 2017? Let us know the best and the worst of your Christmas!

Huggies Support

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

How are you spending this special day? Warm wishes from all of us at Huggies!

Huggies Support

Is it your baby's 1st Christmas? Top tips for a stress free Christmas with your new baby!

1. Don't overbook It's tempting to want to show off your new baby but if you want your...

Huggies Support

The countdown to Christmas has started!

What are you planning so far?

Michellel_Avery

Losing weight for Christmas?

Hey! Wondering if anyone is interested in some kind of accountability thread for Christmas weigh...

Huggies Support

How to disguise the fact that you're not drinking at Christmas

It's called the silly season for a reason - it's the one time during the year where we ...

Huggies Support

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

How are you spending today?

Huggies Support

Christmas planning

Before we know it, it'll be December...have you started to think about Christmas yet? Tell u...

Lisa+1

Toy Guns as Christmas Gifts

My husband and i have always said that we would not let ds 3 play with guns. Today we went to a...

2 replies

Seems like not a big deal.

HuggiesModerator

Is your christmas tree up yet?

What does it look like? Send us a picture!

1 reply

not yet

me+hub+3

Merry Christmas All The Best For 2016

Hi All, Just want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2016. I hope tha...

3 replies

Merry Xmas.

HuggiesModerator

Will this be your first year celebrating Christmas with your little one?

Tell us what you have planned...

Stephvr

Explaining Santa

Hi all, I am looking for some good books or possibly DVDs that will explain Santa to my litle on...

jdmum

Furreal Starlily Unicorn - 5 year old girl

Soooo I know this is a hot toy at the moment. But I want to know does anyone have it ? is it wort...

Star-Mumm@

Christmas cake decorating.

Hi, Question for cake decorators using fondant/gum paste. I have made our Christmas cake & ...

1 reply

Hi,Happy chirtsmas,and have a christmas Sweet memories.http://www.customcanvasonline.com.au/printing-o...

Clare25

Advice or stories please!!

Hi Everyone, I need some advise or would love to hear your stories on how you handle family. I lo...

7 replies

Bravo for speaking out - my family is similar in their insensitivity levels to each other. It seems now that my siblings have tween ...

knockonwood

Cheap present ideas for 8 y.o. girl please

OK, so we've just given our DDs their Christmas present from us early this year. It's ...

5 replies

Thanks for the suggestions ladies but so far I've discounted :- CD/DVD player - she has CD player in her room, I don't lik...

mum2all

What a delight

Can't deny that we have extra Christmas cheer this year. We have just been through a rough p...

1 reply

Haha. I'm sure cats look forward to christmas too with the decorations and tree to pull down. Ours eat those streamers from pop...

Enchantedgarenfairy

need help!! Christmas shopping for relatives

Hi everyone I'm a ftm to a 5 month old and it's my partner and I's first Christm...

2 replies

Thank you both so much I have a much clearer idea of what to get them, now to find the perfect gift!

VaVe82

Present for mum to be

Hello there! My sister in law announced her pregnancy recently, woohoo! Such a lovely news. Now.....

8 replies

Thats easy coming from a mum to be myself A voucher for a pamper pack or day spa voucher or even delux mani/pedi voucher is great ...

PAIRS

Leap band or Leap TV????

The kids are asking Santa for the band and the tv version of Leap. Has anyone purchased these o...

1 reply

I suppose it depends on the ages of your children. I found this review of the leap band and it sounds really cool. http://www.popsug...

Peterjones90

Is it safe to buy a mattress online??? Looking to get something for Christmas

Hi guys, my name’s Peter and this is my first post here. Been reading around the Internet, trying...

Zinkles

Christmas stockings

Anyone know where I can buy a nice one? The only ones I can find are tacky. RS I'm looking a...

12 replies

I found a great one (a sack actually) at Kmart

Sarar1106

Present for 1 year old?

Hello there, I just want to get your opinion on this my other half wants to get a wishbone 3 in 1...

3 replies

Question marks equals smiley faces- don't know what happened there.

tarz13

What does everyone with parents do for christmas? RE: extended family

Hi all, Has been ages since I've posted on here. With the same dramas as last Christmas I a...

23 replies

I use to wake my son up quickly open his presents go to my parents spend 2 hours then my inlaws who would be so incondsiderate and m...

lakedos

What does Santa do in your home?

Hi all, I know it is early to start thinking about this, but what does Santa do in your home. Thi...

3 replies

yeah, we do Santa presents are opened first thing in the morning, then we go to church and all the other presents are opened after c...

LoopsyLou78

DH's xmas gift.....

...from the kids. DH said he was soooo close to shedding a tear when he received it

3 replies

Thanks ladies. l did make it Got the poem from Pinterest, put the kids handprints on the canvas and printed the poem on clear, tr...

Little Egg

How was Christmas for you?

As the title says - How was your day? We had a good day, our first family Christmas, was just th...

6 replies

Congrats!

TallulahBelle

Rum balls

Morning ladies I'm making rum balls this year and was wondering two things! Are they fairl...

6 replies

When I make them I only use a bit of rum & then also use orange juice. OJ was in a recipe I saw yrs ago, it works well

RebeccaHutchins

Xmas Picture Comp

I just want to say, I am love love loving everyone's gorgeous babies in the photo comp!! So ...

Claire_Drewett

Presents :)

How many presents does your kids get? How old are they? I've been reading on Facebook some p...

12 replies

DS is 11 months and is getting 1 small present from us. He has soooo many presents under the tree from our extended family, he'...

me+hub+3

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hi All, I haven't been on for ages. Been busy with work and the kids. But I do just want t...

2 replies

Merry Christmas

First christmas's

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? DS1 was 8 1/2 mths DS2 was 9 1/2 mths Did you ever...

10 replies

On Bubs first Christmas how old were they? DS was 10 months and DD will be 11 months (aprox) Did you ever having a crawling baby wi...

Waywad-870

What do you do gift wise

The other thread got me wondering what people do gift wise for their children. How many gifts do ...

9 replies

This will be my first child's first Christmas. For him I have carried n the tradition my mum had and that is each child gets 3 ...

GarfieldRules

Merry XMAS

I just wanted to wish you all a merry xmas & a happy new year. I also wanted to thank you...

7 replies

Merry Christmas to you too . Hope you have a great time with your family.

Little Rascals

Gift ideas for 10mo and my bestie

I'm hoping you guys can help me. I've struggled for gift ideas but managed to cover my ...

4 replies

For the 10 month old how about a melamine plate set or a toddler fork/spoon set. For your friends I think a bottle of wine or a ni...

Could you do it?

Wow that little girl did rotten stuff! I don't know how I would cope if my kids were that ba...

18 replies

I wouldn't cancel Christmas as I don't believe in offering incentives or bribery to encourage "good" behaviour. ...

Present warning

Thanks for the tip. Screwdrivers and batteries...

3 replies

I take all my kids toys out of the boxes, remove at least 3/4 of the attachment devices put in batteries where needed and then put t...