Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Fun and Games
  5. Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 21st Nov 2012

Weekly Huggies Forum Promotion! Win a Winnie the Pooh play tunnel! 21st Nov 2012 Lock Rss

21st November 2012

We want to hear about the kids’ movies that you love! You may have a special movie memory from your childhood, or it may be a more recent release that you have enjoyed watching with your own little ones. So tell us;

What is your all-time favourite kids’ movie and why?

By answering this Weekly Question in the Huggies Forum, you have the chance to win a fantastic Huggies Winnie the Pooh Play Tunnel … and remember the judges are looking for the most creative response smile

We will select 1 winning entry every week.

What do you need to do?
1. You will need to join the Huggies Club or sign in if you are already a member.
2. Each week, the Huggies Moderators will post a few questions in the Fun & Games section
3. Post a reply to the weekly question for your chance to win.

For full details and terms and conditions of this promotion, just access the link.

Huggies Moderators smile

love the movie RIO gets me and my son dancing with the great sounds and beautiful colours and gives you a great feeling especailly with the weather warming up its perfect timing to feel good and get ready for the fun summer festivities grin
My favourite movie is and always has been The Sound of Music, I managed to wear out about 3 tapes when I was younger (I am now 28). My father ended up throwing all Sound of Music things out as he thought since even he knew all the words to all the songs it was time for me to move on. However, I now have it on DVD and watch it with my 8 month old daughter, I will never get sick of it and I am sure she will know all the words in no time as well smile I know it is not necessarily a childrens movie but the songs are fun and uplifting even for a littlie.
Toy Story 1, 2 & 3

These movies are mine and my son's all time favourites because they teach you to look after your toys, look after your friends and stay true to yourself.

Its also a movie I can watch over and over, and I do! smile
My favourite is Lion King. It came out when I was about 14. A friend and I tried getting into a MA+ movie but were denied and Lion King was our only option! Did not feel very cool taking that option but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise-fell in love with the movie. Have since seen the stage production on Broadway and introduced it to my two-year old. He is animal mad so a great movie for him too!
I loved and still love Grease! As a child I watched it and sang along so innocently, now as an adult I can see all the adult themes and understand why my parents used to smirk as I sang along to some lyrics and say the lines out loud wink
I loved and still love Grease! As a child I watched it and sang along so innocently, now as an adult I can see all the adult themes and understand why my parents used to smirk as I sang along to some lyrics and say the lines out loud wink
My friends and I fell in love with Stand By Me when we were 12 years old. As well as a great story and music, the characters were our age and we knew it almost off by heart. We still quote lines from it to each other today after all these years (we're 36 now) on facebook as we all live in different places these days. To quote the movie; "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12..."
I fell in love with the lion king as a child and my children have also fallen in love with it, we have all the dvds and sing along to all the songs!! its such a great family movie and ive never met someone that doesnt enjoy watching it.
My daughter loves our Friday Movie Nights, it means we are altogether watching a kids movie and we get to eat ice-cream. Best of all, I loving seeing what makes my daughter laugh grin or feel emotional sad . It brings us closer as a family.
There are so many great movies it is hard to choose just one. The Pixar collections are fabulous because they are as fun for the kids as they are for the adultt, though there are some brilliant Disney movies too. I cant pick just one smile
Beuty and The Beast, its a classic, magical tale and have loved it since I was very young, I guess its because it has humble messages ...
Alice in Wonderland - my girls love the 'magic' of wonderland and get excited every time we watch it. They squat down when Alice is small and stand on their chairs when she is big. They find it hilarious that they grow too.

vic vic

Sign in to follow this topic