for toilet training!

Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Toddlers & Dads
  5. Need some ideas please

Need some ideas please Rss

Ok ladies, I really need some ideas of things DS and DH can do together.

Any and all ideas appreciated smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

They play soccer in the yard, slot cars, play a game on the iPhone or Xbox, go swimming at the pools smile

Hey you, been wondering how you are? So how are you? Lol.

Hmmmm stuff my son does with DH is:

DS rides bike, DH rides scooter
Lego (DS pretty much just likes to watch DH build stuff then he plays with it)
Playing with hot wheels cars together (making ramps etc or tracks on ground with masking tape)
Drawing or painting together
Play game on DH's phone
Watch DVD together
Rough and tumble tickle fights etc

Washing the car, watering the garden.

DH takes our kids to the beach in summer and the pools in winter, pretty much every weekend.

Defiantly a water theme going on.
Sorry ladies, I fell asleep laugh

Some great ideas. smile
Tickled, I'm looking more for things to do at home. We don't really have much around here that you can do out...

DH wants to do stuff with DS, but I don't think he really knows where to start. I've got a little list, but need some ideas to add to it. I just hope he appreciates me coming up with ideas....

Hey pixie chick! Haven't been in the best frame of mind lately, everything just seems to be getting on top of me. Hoping things will turn around soon!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Zinkles wrote:

Hey pixie chick! Haven't been in the best frame of mind lately, everything just seems to be getting on top of me. Hoping things will turn around soon!

Hey I pm'd you, missed your message sorry! Aw sorry to hear things have been a bit rough. Pregnancy is no picnic esp with another little dude to look after already.

Zinkles wrote:
Sorry ladies, I fell asleep laugh

Some great ideas. smile
Tickled, I'm looking more for things to do at home. We don't really have much around here that you can do out...

DH wants to do stuff with DS, but I don't think he really knows where to start. I've got a little list, but need some ideas to add to it. I just hope he appreciates me coming up with ideas....

Hey zinkles, that's no good to hear, missed you round here. I've been thinking of you too lately and how I haven't made those taggies yet, will get onto it soon promise.

Some activities that my boys like are

Helping dad in the shed

Ds1 loves playing with the Jenga blocks, building towers but you could use normal blocks too.

Make car tracks with play dough ( we normally roll sausages and then flatten with a rolling pin

Box construction and gluing

Floor puzzles

Also the boys love going to the hardware store with dad.

Hey Doublewammy smile

Thanks for the ideas. No problem about the taggies, I know you'll get to it when you can smile

Don't worry everything will be alright smile
Sign in to follow this topic