Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Clingy 15 month old Lock Rss

Tell them to mind their own business and also, tell them you will enjoy it while it lasts cos before long our babies will be all grown up and we'll only see them when they need food, washing done etc... tongue

So true TallulahBelle! I've actually said to someone I'm making the most of it now because one day she'll be too embarrassed to go out with me tongue

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

I look at it this way since they have come into this world and started their life mommy has been their for everything we are their safety security the one that tends to all their needs plays with them laughs with them is up in the early hours of the morning with them when their sick in pain or scared

That's exactly the way I see it smile

My Daughter is the exactly the same at and at the same age even! Im finding it a little harder being pregnant, but she only ever wants mummy!! I don't mind as i LOVE the cuddles, but i wouldnt worry too much!! You are obviously not doing anything wrong if your child loves you and there is soo no way you are spending too much time with her! I spend every day with my daughter and we play together every day! I wouldnt have it any other way!!

The cuddles are definitely lovely wub Wouldn't give those up for anything.

I think it's a generational thing. I remember my nanna told me (she's 99 - bless her), that I was spoiling my DD by picking her up when ever she cried. She told me that when DD was 3 months old! She said that they have to learn that it's a big bad world from a young age. I agree to a point, but not at three months.

It actually explains quite a lot why me dad (her son), has so much trouble expressing his emotions sometimes. My DD always runs up to me and says 'cuddles!' and I think it's the cutest thing ever. She is a beautiful, snuggly, well adjusted child as I'm sure your DD is too.

Sign in to follow this topic