Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

Night terrors Rss

HELP!!! How can i Tell if my child is having night terrors, or if there is something else going on? For the past 4 nights my 2 year old has been waking up early hours of the morning crying and screaming can't tell me what's wrong with her she's hitting me kicking me pushing me which is totally out of character for her she doesn't hit your kick anyone or anything I can't talk to her I can't touch her for about 10 minutes and nothing can settle her down after about 10 or 15 minutes she said was down and sits on my lap and goes back to sleep is this night terrors?
I remember one of mine doing that at around that age. I would have to turn the lights on and wake her right up so that she would eventually calm down. Then she would be so awake she wouldn't go back to sleep for an hour which was a pain. She grew out of it after a while. She wouldn't do it every night; more like once or twice a week for a few months.
sometimes infant is wake up due to their hunger. Additionally, baby may wake up due to a leaked or wet diaper, or may wake up because he is feel too cold or hot temperature. These all are the main reasons for a baby to wake up early..

www.creativegarden.nz
www.creativegarden.nz/about-us
www.creativegarden.nz/locate-a-centre

Sign in to follow this topic