Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

3 day TT Rss

Hello, I would love to receive some info on the 3 day tt method smile

sally.graham89@yahoo.com.au

thanks!
Hi keeki, congradulations to DS and yourself on successful TT!!

Would like to recieve info on the 3 day TT method as well.

km_lawton@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kristy

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Me too please. Not having any luck so far!

tracey.swifte@bigpond.com
Thank-you very much. I think we need something extreme to get us going in the TT department! smile

Your more then welcome hun. Just keep going with it dont give up, even if ds would only get a little in id jump up and down clap hands and praise him lol my poor neighbours. It will happen just try to relax and go with what ever your ds is happy with, the first 2 days my ds did not make it to potty once and on 3rd day he was standing next to it peeing eeek! But then it just clicked. Im usually on here everyday if you have questions or you need to vent about all the pee on the floor lol laugh tongue

I just read through it, im very excited and nervous! I think i'm the one hooked on the nappies when I think about it. I honestly can't imagine being without them, especially night time. DS is also 3yrs 1mth so he might be harder to train now, being very stubborn lol. If I wait for him to want to TT then I think I might be waiting a while and I really don't want 2 in nappies. Do they really get it at night time? DS usually wakes with a wet nappy but she did say that after 22mths then they are ready for it. Luckily I should be able to find time to be at home for 3 days to do this anyway.

Started TT ds 1 month ago and i used the 3 day potty training method. I just wanted to give it a huge wrap grin My ds is now fully TT night and day it was a hard 3 days but he finally got it and no accidents after a week.
If anyone wants me to email the method to them id be more then happy to just leave your email and ill send it as soon as i can smile

I would love it if you could send it through to me too. Having no luck with DD2 sad

bekandadam@yahoo.com.au

Thank you soooooo much smile

l would love some info..... hessie_79@optusnet.com.au
I'd love to know too so I'm already & set to go when we start tt ds. dintypos@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps grin

Sent it smile Any questions let me know.

Hi Keeki,

Got the guide, thank you for sending it through.

Just a question, how did you go with the no nappies at nap/night time? DD2 sleeps everywhere on her bed so putting a towel or something under her bum is not going to work. Im happy with the day time thing but the night time thing scares me unsure

Hi Keeki,

Got the guide, thank you for sending it through.

Just a question, how did you go with the no nappies at nap/night time? DD2 sleeps everywhere on her bed so putting a towel or something under her bum is not going to work. Im happy with the day time thing but the night time thing scares me unsure

You could try Brolly Sheets. My friend has a bedwetter and swears by them.
please me feline19811@hotmail.com

would love it as my 18 month old is ready but im freaked out lol
Sign in to follow this topic