Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

How Tall is/was your 2yr old?? Rss

Hey everyone,

Im just wanting to ask everyone how tall is/was their 2year olds??
My DS has just gone two and 97cm tall. Im just curious as i havent been to see a plunket lady since he was like 6mths old.
I pretty sure he is very tall for his age. My DH is tall and my brothers are also.
So it will be interesting to know how everyones 2yr olds are??

Thanks smile

Hey everyone,

My DS has just gone two and 97cm tall. Im just curious as i havent been to see a plunket lady since he was like 6mths old.
I pretty sure he is very tall for his age. My DH is tall and my brothers are also.

Thanks smile

Hi Loobells,

Not sure if that's very tall but it is definately taller than my DD was. She was 82cm at 2 years of age, but both myself and hubby are only about 160cm tall so she certainly won't be getting the tall gene anytime soon!

Hey everyone,

Thanks smile

Yes, thats very tall! My girl is extremely tall for her age, and she was 94.8cm smile (but they do expect boys to be a little bigger) Its well off the charts for percentiles

Hey everyone,

Thanks <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

I think that is pretty tall. I can't remember how tall DD1 was at 2, but DD2 is 21 months and is 94cm so she's a tall one too <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Do you have the blue/red book? They have the charts in the back to let you know what percentiles your child is on. If you can't find them, have a look here <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
I can't recall how tall dd was at 2 but I'm sure it's close to your sons measurements she was always measured very tall for her age as a baby my other two though well dd2 is very stumpy for her age and ds a little tall my partners family is very tall too.
DD's 2.5 and when DP measured her at the Dr's he said she was 93cm.

I just checked my height vs age chart in my Queensland Health record book for you...He is way above the 97th percentile for his age. You definitely have a tall boy. smile
Thanks ladies,

I do have one of those books but when i went back to NZ in Jan for 6weeks i left it there. Totally forgot to bring it back with me. So will have to update and check once we are back in 8 days.
But by the sounds of things i do have a tall boy smile

Thanks for letting me know.
Pretty sure DS was 98cm tall when I measured him last week.

My 2 year old (27 months) is 90cm tall and people are forever telling me how tall she and then asking if she's nearly 3, nup she's only turned two a few months ago.

My 2 year old (27 months) is 90cm tall and people are forever telling me how tall she and then asking if she's nearly 3, nup she's only turned two a few months ago.

Same with my 25mth old, shes 92cm and I also get asked if shes 3 smile

So im guessing he will be the tall one out of the bunch when we get home and he gets to see all his bubbies again smile
Sign in to follow this topic