Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

your 2-3 year olds Lock Rss

I have a short chubby girl apparently lol

DD is 2 and a half (exactly) and is 14kg and 88cm tall grin doesnt look like she has any access weight on her but apparently she does lol
I have no idea how much DD1 weighs now but in January at 2 years 10 months she was 11.2kg and 87.5cm. She was perfectly in proportion on the 3rd percentile.

I wouldn't be too worried about your DD, we are all different shapes and sizes as long as she is healthy, active and eats well most of the time there really shouldn't be any concerns.
DS1 is 2 years and 8 months and he's 120.5cm and 20.5kg. People often ask him how he likes school as they assume he is 5 or older. But, DH is 6'4" and I'm 6'1" so, he's fairly in proportion to us!

His little brother is following the same growth pattern.
She sounds healthy to me smile

My little man is 2 years 5 months and he is 90 cm and 13 kg...so he is similar to your little girl. He isn't chubby at all, has a bit of a tum but that's cute.

Mum of three amazing people

My son is 3.5yrs and weighs 16.6kg and height 105cm
Hi there, my DS is 2 years 5 months old and weighs 16.5kgs and is 96cms tall.
to '2boybundles'

wow, I find that extraordinary your son is 120cm at 2.5 years!
My son is 127 cms and is 6.5 years old and he is the tallest (and always has been throughout his life) in his year One class. I cannot imagine a 2.5 year old at that height!

However my daughter is 2 years old and 86 cms so whilst she follows the 65 percentile, she does not follow in her brothers footsteps smile

to '2boybundles'

wow, I find that extraordinary your son is 120cm at 2.5 years!
My son is 127 cms and is 6.5 years old and he is the tallest (and always has been throughout his life) in his year One class. I cannot imagine a 2.5 year old at that height!

However my daughter is 2 years old and 86 cms so whilst she follows the 65 percentile, she does not follow in her brothers footsteps smile

Yes; he is a big boy! He's a little taller than his 7 year old cousin and about 4kg heavier. They're both healthy, active boys; just at totally opposite ends of the spectrum!

It can be a little difficult as people tend to assume he's quite a lot older and will often ask "what's wrong with him?" when he obviously doesn't have the developmental level they're expecting. We also have to keep his birth cirtificate on us to prove his age when we take him to museum/zoo etc. At least he'll never have the problem of not being tall enough to go on rides at the show tongue
My DD2 is 2.5, 15kg and about 90cm (I haven't checked her height for a while). DD1 was much heavier at the same age, about 18-19kg and a bit taller too.
Sign in to follow this topic