Huggies Forum

Switch to Nappy-Pants

for toilet training!

Learn more

How big is your 18 month old? Rss

Hi everyone.

Just curious to see how all the other 18 month old's are growing?

My son is a June baby and he measures 12.7kg and 88cm

How about yours?

MERRY CHRISTMAS smile

Tania and Jaiden

hey tania

my little girl is 19 months and she is also round the 12kg mark and she is 90cm tall.

mummy to DD2

My DD is 21 months now but at 18 months was 9.5kg. I'm not sure on length but i'll check and edit my post later.
[Edited on 25/12/2008]
my DD at 18mnths was 14.4kgs and 92cm tall. and that was only a month ago lol

hi my son will be 18mths on the 5th of Jan, he is 94cm tall and 12.5kgs right now, he is wearing a size 6 shoe.
My daughter is 19 months currently about 12.8kg and 90cm

My little boy had his 18 month check up last week and he is 11.12kg and is 79.5cm tall.
He is a shorty lol

Hi tania,

At rileys 18 month check up last week he was 13.88 kilos and 89.5 cms tall. he was on the 97 percentile line smile

Would you believe my 3 year 7 months old dd is 12.9kg and 92cm? Now that's a shorty lol! Healthy and active though and makes up for her lack of size with a BIG personality!

Sharyn,NSW

Would you believe my 3 year 7 months old dd is 12.9kg and 92cm? Now that's a shorty lol! Healthy and active though and makes up for her lack of size with a BIG personality!

Sharyn,NSW

Would you believe my 3 year 7 month old dd is 12.9kg and 92cm. Now, that's a shorty lol! Makes up for it with a BIG personality though!

Sharyn,NSW

Posted by: BriannaJade
Would you believe my 3 year 7 month old dd is 12.9kg and 92cm. Now, that's a shorty lol! Makes up for it with a BIG personality though!

Do you get the 2nd degree from Dr's? My son didn't put on a lot of weight between 10 - 18 months, and was 10kg 80cm at his 18 month needles. Dr's referred me back to the paediatrician at 12 months who was "fine" with him - a little off his chart but "settling in to where he's supposed to be", but again at 18 month needles the local Dr's were at me again! He's VERY active, a fussy eater and his Daddy is thin (Mummy should be thinner but that's another whinge...)

Does't help that the STUPID Dr weighed him on the scales when he wouldn't stand still! Idiots!!!

Sign in to follow this topic