Learn more
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Toddler
  4. Your Toddler's Health

Your Toddler's Health

HuggiesModerator

Kid's Health and First Aid

Here are some quick links to our articles on; Kid's First Aid Child Safety Emergency Contacts (A...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
KB1006

Cystic Fibrosis

Finally a diagnosis, not what we were expecting.Our little girl has just been diagnosed with cf, ...

8 replies

I just now idea it can be a notion to share incase anybody else seemed to be experiencing difficulty investigating although My busin...

OLIVIA,myPUMPKINpie

Croup - how do we all get a good night sleep?

My DD has had a cold for about a week and on Tues, we went to get her 18mth chickenpox immunisati...

16 replies

Writing a quick essay can be troublesome sometimes, and that's why I recommend you to write.essay proofreading service You sh...

Member276799

rare japanese last names

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s706/sh/e8fbbd09... recently released the results of a study in wh...

mitchy''s_mum

daily tablet for asthma

Hi there. Is anyone using 'Singulair' tablets to treat asthma symptoms in their toddler? Just won...

7 replies

Patients of astima please the page. When they please this page in that time truly comprehend the www.resumesservicesreview.com/there...

teenyh

Giving toddler medicine

Hi My 2.5 year old DS recently has been very sick, from roseola to a cold then to tonsilitis. My ...

5 replies

Giving toddler medicine is telling you about nothing because nothing means that we have not something new for you. But if you want t...

lilyjack

2 yr old with Eczema

My 2 year old son suffers from eczema behind his knees on his ankles, his arms neck and face. He...

13 replies

We tried several products, but the most effective daily routine is to drink copious amounts of water and use lotion that sinks into ...

my-lovely-babies

how long does chicken pox last?

Hello Ladies My DS has had chicken pox for 5 weeks now and is still getting new spots. Does any o...

4 replies

Sorry but what? Why do you recommend a recipe in a thread dedicated to a pox? Back to the topic. Usually it lasts from five to 7 d...

Warts....??

Both inner thighs have a dozen or more raised spots. At first I thought a rash, then after a whi...

5 replies

My boy has the same problem as you are describing, it may be warts, I am quite sure. When I was googling about to see how to get rid...

Vitamins

I am planning on putting Cohen onto chewable vitamins soon. Question is, have you noticed much di...

4 replies

IntraKID is by far the best liquid vitamin for children I have tried for my two kids. IntraKID is 100%-certified organic and does no...

rusty1

Rectal Prolapse

I am calling out to everyone, my 2 year old daughter has had rectal prolapse and I would love to ...

5 replies

@NN0F9B It’s been a year since you posted currently going through the same thing? What ended up happening? The want us to wait a mo...

Kabuto7812

Spaine

If you plan to visit Gibraltar, then I can advise you immediately to take in car hire gibraltar h...

LuvMyBubba

2yr old molars,,symptoms & experiences

Hi, My son has turned 2 last wknd.From past two weeks he has been refusing most of his meals and ...

6 replies

I know myself, when my wisdom teeth were coming through, the pain of them spread into my sinus/ears and caused me great discomfort a...

BriannaJade

Persistent night time dry cough

My 3 year old dd has a VERY annoying dry cough that is bothering her and us all night. Every time...

9 replies

Id love any sort of updates on this topic also. Thank you to those who have replied already as i have some valuable suggestions. On...

my_perfect_pair

18mth old has to have orthotics.......Anyone else in the same boat??

Hi, i found out last week that my 18mth DD has to have orthotics, when she walks her feet roll in...

7 replies

Finding a great shoe is an amazing feeling, but discovering one that looks good and feels even better comfortable shoes https://www...

Orthofeet20

comfortable shoes

Comfort vs. style has long been a classic conundrum for the fashion-conscious traveler comfortab...

bangus75

Symptoms of tonsilitis? - Help please

Hi, My nearly 2 year old was diagnosed with tonsilitis early last week and put on antibiotics. ...

5 replies

I would try changing her diet around and see if it helps. Maybe she is eating something which is causing her immune system to malfun...

melindatwins

snoring

Hi, one of my 2 year old daugthters, snores! I myself snore! But my mother thinks, i should get h...

5 replies

Now so much advertise such thing of zyppah http://aboutzyppah.com/ is it talked that helps delivered from snoring, ask divided exper...

narellechiara

enlarged tonsils and snoring

My dd has really large tonsils and is snoring heaps. She wakes up atleast 3 times a night. Has an...

8 replies

That it is normal to sleep and not interfere with other people fine zyppah helps it which delivers an universal vehicle from snoring...

Nahrns

Rash that won't go away

My 18 month old has a red bumpy rash on both thighs that just won't go away. I have tried ev...

3 replies

My little boy had rash and itch on hands and foot, he had been suffered for years, try everything but does not help, now I had trie...

Mummy2macey!

Waking up grabbing nappy and screaming

So my almost 2 year old daughter has just started waking up in the middle of the night screaming ...

1 reply

Check for pin worms coming out of her bottom and you may even see them come out of her vagina in little girls. Only happens in the n...

Huggies Support

5 natural tummy ache recipes

1. Follow the C.R.A.P diet If your child's tummy is hurting because of constipation, the fi...

Megsnz

Nappy Rash

My 21mth old son has quite bad nappy rash at the moment and I was hoping someone could give me so...

61 replies

Hi I swear by cornflour, it clears them up in no time & is safe & chemical free, i also use baking soda in the bath, have fo...

<3Austin's Mummy<3

My 14 mobth old son has just been diagnosed with Rosacea

Hi, After 4 months of a funny rash on his face my son today was diagnosed with Rosacea. It is ap...

6 replies

Recently I bought dermalmd rosacea serum.My daughter has rosacea and her face was dry and red. After use of dermalmd rosacea serum h...

mermaidsx3

ventolin/redipred for a cough??

I took my almost 5yr old DD to the doc today as she has had a cough for 3 weeks, it hasnt particu...

5 replies

We've just been to the doctor this morning as my lo (1 year old)has had a bad cough now for 2 weeks. We have tried everything ...

Reannabrennan

Adenoids removal n grommets in

Hey my 4 yr old in 2 weeks will be having adenoids removed n grommets in . I believe its will onl...

Sabrina246

molluscum contagiosum - wart things

In Feb last year we took our 12month old son to the pool and about a month or so later he came ou...

8 replies

Our derm also suggested cutting (curette) but each molluscum bump has to be done individually and my four children had molluscum on ...

bellagata

dry humping - is it normal??

My 16 month old daughter has developed a habit of 'dry humping' mostly in the evenings when she's...

6 replies

My 15 mth old has been humping her favourite toys for a month or two now. I don't have a problem with it because it is not sexu...

stacey111

2 year old constant cold

i was just wondering if anyone had any advice i have a 22 month old daughter and in he past month...

11 replies

I'll suggest you try Toddler magic tea once. Its a better cure for cough and constipation. I have already tried it and found it...

Worming children

Do you worm your family? And what is the product called? Is it a natural product? I was talking t...

15 replies

Ive just been trying to decide whether we worm our bubba or not, and these opinions have been great! Just a note tho, most worms are...

HuggiesModerator

Changing kids eating habits

https://www.huggies.com.au/toddler/recipes/chan...

HuggiesModerator

Food ideas for sporty kids

https://www.huggies.com.au/toddler/recipes/spor...

Beachlife

Pull out of friend's wedding due to son's surgery??

Hi all, What would you do? My son (18 month old) needs to have his arachnoid cyst (cyst in one of...

ejon5454

Worming of Children

Just wondering if anyone knows at what age you should start worming children. I am a veterinary...

6 replies

Worms in childrencan cause a loss of appetite, fever, coughing, nausea, tiredness, a painful or even distended tummy etc. Get your...

k.collins

Rash/hives on face after crying....

I have a strange situation with my 17 month old and wonder if anyone else has had a similar exper...

7 replies

hi ive been studying recently and my three children since bubs have broken out in a weird red blotchyness over thier face and forehe...

Brooke_Buysman

Immune support advice?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what are the best immune support vitamens for a 15 month old? I...

2 replies

I absolutely agree with ddon here. If you have already started solids for your baby, he might be getting all required vitamins and m...

smily1986

Reducing complex carbs to aid constipation

my 20 month old has been constipated to the point of crying and bleeding for the last 6 months......

3 replies

I have been thru this with one of my twins. As you say it has a lot to do with how much they drink. It sounds promising since you h...

clarebear83

my toddler has bad breath (sometimes) and my mother says he has a swollen mouth

Has anyones toddler ever had a swollen mouth and bad breath? Brodie has a bit of bad breath (I th...

4 replies

If your kid sleeps with her mouth open, this situation can be even worse. New bacteria can easily find their way into your child’s m...

mumziiee

Sleep twitching - is it common??

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone elses kids twitch quite alot while falling asleep... Possibly th...

4 replies

That's wonderful - so glad it's benign. Hope she does really well from here on.

Imee_Atwork

Nappy Rash: red small spots

my bub is just a month old , and i notice red spots on her bum. im currently using sudocream but ...

17 replies

Change the nappy brand and check if it helps, avoid using wipes that contain alcohol and apply coconut oil for every nappy change. H...