Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Book & Resources
  5. im looking for a book to read???

im looking for a book to read??? Rss

my kids love going to the library to look at books and sad me does not borrow n e thing can u give me some names of the books u read that are good please???
Hi there!

I loved "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold?..
my sisters keeper, it a really good book!!!

I'm reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer.. I'm really enjoying it!

anything by nicci french. the first one i read was "catch me when i fall" and that made me love her books.
[Edited on 14/09/2009]

i still have the post ashlee's mum did awhile ago saved i will bump that up for you if you want

yes please prouddadof3 that would be great!
[Edited on 14/09/2009]
in the wonderful wisdom of the mods they moved it to pregnancy and births /books and resources but i have bumped it up in there you should be able to find it sorry

thanks i will go over there and have a looksie
'Bitter is the New Black : Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass,Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office' or anything else by Jen Lancaster if you are after a good laugh.
“The Lovely Bones” I read this book many time. It has wonderful story. I'm really enjoying it!
"Just came to say goodbye" I read it in 2 days. I couldn't put it down and it's based in Australia too in my local area so it hit home even more because of this I think. Any mother should read this I urge you all.
Sign in to follow this topic