Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Really bad Headaches? Lock Rss

Is anyone suffering from headaches?

I am, and honestly, I cant take it anymore. I have really strong headaches at least twice a week and on top of that I have to run after two kids!! I already spoke to my doctor about it but theres nothing really he can do apart from telling me to take panadol. So I am wondering if anyone is going through the same or know how to make the headache better to cope with! HELP PLEASE!

Roberta

Roberta

Hi Roberta,

It would be hard to relax I guess with 2 little ones, but a dark, quiet room is good. Or some really soft soothing music, like meditation music. Put a really ice cold flannel on your head and warm up your feet, it will take the blood flow back down. Also, not sure if you're allowed to have vicks, but rub Vicks into your temples and on the back of your neck. Lavender is also really good. Drink plenty of water and try your best to relax. I suffer from migraines and I've had a few since I've been pregnant, and this is the only thing to really do because panadol doesn't really do much.
Hope that helps you!
Regards Vamp!
what about acupunture??
Am pretty sure that you can have this while pregnant and it is a great way to get rid of headaches!! Might be worth a shot

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

Sign in to follow this topic