I feel like my whole pregnancy I have been pretty realistic knowing that life will never be the same again however In the last few days I have been extremely overwhelmed and emotional about things never being the same again.
Our baby was 100% planned so I also have the feelings of guilt when I get emotional because I am so grateful to have had a healthy pregnancy.
Last night I realised that my DH only have one more weekend together alone until bub is due as his mother is moving in with us for a little while in a few weeks. I get really sad when I think that life as we no it will be forever gone in a few weeks.
Not to mention the stress I feel of having MIL living with us while we adapt to our new lives as parents (I do have a great relationship with her but we really want to work this out ourselves)
My other issue upsetting me is that we have horses and I stopped riding at 7 weeks pregnant, I haven’t had a whole lot of time to do much with my horse besides feed and rug and brush him due to working 40-50 hours a week and being so tired from that, I now feel like I am back at square one with my bond with him and I am a mess, I am worried that when I have bub and finally recover I still won’t get any time to ride him and riding has always been my emotional healing place, maybe that’s why I have been struggling so much lately ?
Sorry for the rant, just needed to get a few things off my chest without being judged for being ungrateful