Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. I had a hysterectomy a little over a year ago.

I had a hysterectomy a little over a year ago. Lock Rss

I went for a consult with a fertility doctor because I knew we'd need a sperm donor. During the initial "let's just make sure everything's functioning as it should" the doctor found a large cyst on one of my ovaries. There are a lot of details but they're exhausting to go through right now so, let's just say, a surgery, a diagnosis of Stage IV endometriosis, lots of hormones, and 5 insemination attempts later we gave up and I got a hysterectomy.
I believe that my being queer was a factor in not being diagnosed earlier. Not the only factor, by any means, but definitely a factor. I also think it had a major effect on the entire process of trying to get pregnant and still effects the aftermath. Not all of this is bad, by any means, but I would really like to talk to others in a similar situation if possible.
Hello. I am so sad for you. I know it would be extremely painful for you. Infertility is so difficult to face. Some lady faces infertility after the first child. I also faced Infertility due to uterine polyps disease. So I chose to go for treatment. It didn't go successfully either. I was so disappointed and discouraged that what might be next. I chose to go for surrogacy. I picked the clinic that was renown for it. We were somewhat confident about it. We faced no trouble in discovering surrogate. The clinic found us our coordinated surrogate. Today I am a happy mother. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I hope it would be helpful for you too. Stay blessed.
Hello. I am so sad for you. I know it would be extremely painful for you. Infertility is so difficult to face. Some lady faces infertility after the first child. I also faced Infertility due to uterine polyps disease. So I chose to go for treatment. It didn't go successfully either. I was so disappointed and discouraged that what might be next. I chose to go for surrogacy. I picked the clinic that was renown for it. We were somewhat confident about it. We faced no trouble in discovering surrogate. The clinic found us our coordinated surrogate. Today I am a happy mother. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I hope it would be helpful for you too. Stay blessed.
Hi everyone. Hope all are doing good. Thanks for sharing your views and experiences here with us as i wanted to know more about all this. I am infertile. I was very upset because of that then my doctor asked me to go for surrogacy from the best clinic. I don't know much about all. Please guide m if anyone knows the best one for surrogacy.
Sign in to follow this topic