Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. SCH and worries of miscarriage

SCH and worries of miscarriage Lock Rss

Hi there. Hope you are doing great. It's awful. MC is definitely very hard to bear. You lose your one baby. You should not take stress for the sake of your second baby. Stress won't help out. Just be careful. Take care of your diet. Follow strictly doctors advice. Talk to them about your insecurities. I hope everything will be fine. Wish luck to you. Don't worry about anything. Good fortunes.
I know it is a different thing and difficult for people to accept. Go for surrogacy but don't go to Adonis or Lotus. They are highly unprofessional. You deserve better. I wish you all the best for your future.
It has been a sad news for us all. I hope your problems get solved. Going for surrogacy will solve your problem. I hope you get it done right. I wish you all the best for your future.
Hey. Sorry to hear about your loss. My all sympathies are with you. But, Don't worry. Everything is still in your hand. You can go to the clinic in Europe. I also faced miscarriage. I had Uterine complications due to which I was not able to conceive. An authority recommended me to go for surrogacy. I took the plunge to a clinic in Europe. I searched for a surrogate there. The surrogate brought forth a sound child. I am happy to the point that I took a correct choice. Today I am a blessed mother. I seek this would work out for you too. Stay blessed.
I think Surrogacy is the best option to have kids. if you are infertile. People should open about it. Because this way various broken families are brought together. There are many clinics, which now offer services at IVF and surrogacy procedures. I personally am so happy to see that people are opening up about this. There is a clinic called BiotexCom.I think infertile couples should contact them. Because they are really good at what they do. And they do help out couples. While facilitating them through everything. Best wishes to those who are going for it.
A mother's life is very crucial. Things are really growing worse when she face pregnancy related challenges. The life of a mom completely changes when she gets pregnant. Her each day is a day of happiness. The tiny soul moving inside makes her feel so special. She carves the dreams for the little one. Every day she sees a new dream. You are a lucky one to had a blessing. The unfortunae things happened at the sixth week. Losing one of the two blessing must be tormenting. It must have shaken you from the inside. I still consider you lucky that you are holding a blessing. Stay positive and look at the brighter side of the life. Take good care of your health. Follow your doctor's instructions. Hopefully things will get better.
I know you are fine. I know life has been unfair to you. You should not feel depressed instead stay strong. This will change your life for the better. I wish you all the best and hope to see you good in the future.
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I am sorry for your child. I know you are going through hard times. Don't worry and never to lose hope. Be positive. Having an optimistic approach is very imp in life. I hope everything will be alright. Thank you. Wishing you luck.
I know it is a difficult thing for you. I wish you all the best for the future. This surrogacy can change your life. I wish to see you solve all your problems. Good luck in your future.
I am also in the same condition.
I can't get pregnant and i don't know the reason for it too.
The doctors are also unable to find the reason for this.
I have gone through extensive testings but the doctors are also unable to find the main cause for my infertility.
They can't tell the main problem.
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now.
But still i didn't conceived.
As doctors can't tell the main cause of my infertility i guess i will go for surrogacy now.
I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is prohibited.
I heard there are many clinics for infertility treatment in Ukraine.
I read about many clinics there from these forums.
I have found clinic from Ukraine.People talk mostly about this clinic.
I will contact this clinic and will consult them about my problem.
Surrogacy is very popular there so i guess i will also have a baby from surrogacy.
hi , so sorry to know about your loss . Handle the situation wisely and calmly. All will be fine soon. Don't overthink. Stay positive and happy. Think positive all will be fine sweetheart. Nothing is possible. Don't hold yourself responsible. It wasn't your fault. Technology has immensely improved and there are so many treatments available now. I went for surrogacy and now blessed with a baby girl. Europe has the best clinics. I had my surrogacy from there. I know it must be a hard time for you but its okay. All my warm prayers are with you. Take care. Best wishes for your future.
Hi, hope you are fine. Welcome to this forum. I know it is the very tough situation for you. Do not lose hope. face that situation. I will suggest you surrogacy through my experience. I have been through this by myself, therefore, I will suggest surrogacy. It is better to suggest others from which you have gone through. I am going through the successful journey of surrogacy that is why I am telling you about it. I also face cancer through cancer disease before marriage. I had the proper treatment I will be completely fine before marriage. After marriage when I am trying to conceive. My doctor told me that I will not possible for me. It will be very dangerous for me and also for my child. I completely lose my hope. It is not very easy to face that type of situation. My husband told me about surrogacy. He is very cooperative. He makes complete research on surrogacy. Our friend suggests to us this is best for us. Then we try to find the best clinic for surrogacy., And the clinic is in Europe is the best clinic. The clinic services are very good. I suggest you for surrogacy. Make your own research. And always hope for the best.
Sign in to follow this topic