Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. SCH and worries of miscarriage

SCH and worries of miscarriage Lock Rss

It’s been a roller coaster few weeks. I found I was pregnant at 6 weeks (yay), started to bleed a week later (queue panic mode) and went to hospital where they found I had non identical twins (amazing) and a Subcronic Hematoma (not so amazing) and then 2 days later I miscarried 1 of the twins (devastating). At 8 weeks I now have a singleton pregnancy but a very large SCH (37cc) and am petrified this will impact the remaining twin. The doctors aren’t giving much reassurance and just keep saying we have to wait and see but I feel so helpless and every check up I am expecting them to confirm the other has also perished. Has anyone been in my shoes and can offer any words of wisdom. I’m in a new job in a new country and I couldn’t feel more alone right now. Not knowing what is going to happen is driving me insane. Thanks x
Hi! I am sorry about your problem. I really know how it feels to have something beautiful so close and then fade away. I just want you to feel strong ATM. Don't be disappointed now! You need it now! Try not to think that this is your fault. Sometimes things just happen for the unknown reasons. Listen to the advice. There are many women that have solved their problems. Contact the clinic and you will feel better. what’s done is done. You can’t change that. What you can do is figure out a solution. Have you talked to your family about this? What is your partner’s opinion in this? The worst you can do is to give up. Wish you good luck
Don't worry it will be fine. Sorry to hear that you lost one of your twin. wish you good luck for the other one. Don't worry to much and don't think about miscarriage much. It will affect your pregnancy somehow. I had my twins from surrogacy. Surrogacy was very common for infertile couples so i went for it. Good luck again.
I am sorry you are stuck in this situation. I have never been in the same situation. Though I am here as a support. I just pray your issue gets resolved. May the other twin remains healthy. I will pray that you deliver the baby safe and sound. Wishes and baby dust your way.
Thank you for the kind words of support. In response to some of your questions I have of course spoken to my partner and family. The challenge is, there is no solution. According to the doctors we just have to wait and see if the SCH is going to resolve on its own or not and go on to affect the other twin as well. If anyone has had a large SCH and can share their experience about it that would be amazing. Thank you
I have been through miscarriages. Miscarriages are always in my fate. After a number of pregnancy complications i was pregnant for 3 times. But my all pregnancies resulted in miscarriages. So now i have decided to go for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the common method of having a baby now. Many people have gone through it. They have shared their successful experiences about surrogacy over here.
Hi, I believe you are good. It is a very sad situation that you are going through. I have been through these situations. I remained strong and went for surrogacy. It is not easy. But I was so much depressed with all this situation. You should also remain strong in whatever situations happen to you. You can always go for surrogacy. It is a very much advanced process. This is done by many clinics. Do not go for Lotus and Adonis. They do not have the best communication services. You should always choose the best for you. Choose a pretty good clinic for you. I hope you do what is right.
Dear dear. Your situation seems quite critical to me. You should immediately seek professional; help. If your doctors are not satisfying you, go for others. There are clinics in Europe that work in this regard. You should contact them. Help yourself, or no one else will. Good luck to you. Stay strong. Don't break.
I am sorry about your problem. Don't get disappointed right now. You need to be positive. Don't stress out. Some things are written in our destiny to happen. The worst you can do is to give up. Consult your doctor he will help you out. I hope everything gets better for you. Wish you good luck
I am sorry about your problem. Don't get disappointed right now. You need to be positive. Don't stress out. Some things are written in our destiny to happen. The worst you can do is to give up. Consult your doctor he will help you out. I hope everything gets better for you. Wish you good luck
Don't worry everything will be fine. Sorry to hear that you lost your twins. I know it feels like as I also had a miscarriage. Wishing you all the good luck for the other round. Don't stress out about what happened in the past. It will affect your pregnancy. I am currently pregnant through IVF. Cheers to that. Good luck again.
I am deeply grieved to learn about your loss. Miscarriages are never easy. I know the pain of losing someone who is very close to you. Or maybe someone who was the part of you. This must be agonizing for you. But, you have to be strong enough to deal with all this. I am sure the other twin would be delivered safely. Fingers crossed. I will keep you high in my prayer list. Remeber hard roads often lead to the beautiful destination. I am sure your's will be a beautiful one too. What did the doctor say? What are the success rates according to him? Baby dust. Much love to you.
Sign in to follow this topic