Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy Rss

Hi there, all I am Emma from USA. I am suffering from many issues of a tough life. The story is brimming with distresses yet I will be short to clarify all to you for my story. After the marriage we choose to have an infant then our procedure begin for the child, following the nine months when I give a birth to an infant then after the baby born spending some hour I saw my little baby dead. On the other hand following multi year and further I faced fout time same issue. I was so much stressed and my family was additionally intense about this.So i am requesting to all of you to give me a advise that what steps should i follow ? please help me. Thanks to all of you.
Hey, Emma, I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure this must have been extremely difficult for you to cope with. Only people who have been through it can understand the pain. Stay strong I am sure things will get better. I think you should move forward with the TTC journey. Consult an OB and ask him/her the reason for why this might have occurred. I am sure there is nothing too major to worry about. Best of luck sending baby dust your way.
Hey there, I know from my own experience that the stress is a big problem for couples, so please avoid stressing too much. I tried to get pregnant and it was my only wish. I didn' think about anything else. It was my obsession. I was sad and angry at the same time. My friend told me that I must think about me and my health otherwise I will go crazy. I listened to her advice and after few months I got pregnant, so the point is to relax and give it some time.
Hey Emma. How are you doing now? I am really feeling very sorry for you. This is really a big loss. I know dealing with a loss is not an easy thing. I also had a miscarriage and it put so negative impression on mine. Because during my second pregnancy it makes me fear that this will also result in miscarriage. But thankfully I gave birth to a healthy child and now I am a mother of a baby boy. My dear doesn't lose hope and stay strong. Bad times cames but it will definitely disappear. Just stay focused and keep trying again. And consult with the doctor also about your problems. Best of luck.
hello dear. tears rolled down my face. this such as story. i hope you are fine. look there's nothing we can do to fight fate.l pray for you. you should consult a doctor. he will guide you well. this is a sensitive topic. lots of love. sending you baby dust. things will get better. do not worry. just keep trying. bye.
Hey dear. I am feeling really sorry for your loss. You really deserve to be a mother. My dear doesn't lose hope. You should consult your doctor. If there is any kind of hormonal issue which can not be solved then you should go for infertility treatment. Surrogacy is best for you. In that process, a baby will be carried by surrogate mother. And the success rate of that process is about 95%. So dear don't lose thing will definitely work for you. Also, you should keep trying. A miracle happens every day. I will pray for you. Sending you positive vibes.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Getting so much happiness is amazing. And then seeing it ending in just a blink of an eye is so hard. I can understand your pain. I know you have faced a tough time. But we cannot do anything about it. Had it be in our control, we would do anything to keep our baby. But I am so sorry. It's just God's plan. He does everything for man's betterment. We have to keep going. So stay strong. Don't take too much stress. Don't remember your past. It will only make you sad. Think about your future. You have so much ahead of you. Try to conceive again after some time. I am hopeful that you'll be a mom soon. Good luck!
Feeling so sorry for you. I know you probably are done with all the pity. But I can only offer you my condolences. I think you should not lose hope. Keep trying and soon you'll get a beautiful child. What you should do is also look for assistive methods. There's IVF or surrogacy. Whatever ends up suiting your situation. If you feel you cannot handle the stress of carrying your baby yourself, then the latter is pretty suitable. Whatever you choose, I hope the best happens for you. Wishing you lots of luck!
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You must have been happy when the baby was born. And then he went away. In just a few minutes. I can understand your pain. I know it must have been really difficult for you. But it's not in our control. If it were, we would do anything to keep our babies alive. Even before their birth. But I am so sorry. It's just God's plan. He has written everyone's destiny. We have to keep going. So stay strong. Don't take too much stress. Try to forget what happened in the past. It will not give you any benefit. Think about your future. You have so many years to welcome ahead. Think about TTC again after some time. I am hopeful that you'll have a baby in your arms very soon. Wish you best of luck!
Hello darling.How are you? Surrogacy seems to be the answer for you. Surrogacy is best for you. In that process, a baby will be carried by surrogate mother. And the success rate of that process is about 95%. So dear don't lose thing will definitely work for you. Also, you should keep trying. A miracle happens every day. I will pray for you. I hope your pain eases soon. I hope you have a beautiful baby soon. Take care. Baby dust to you.
Hi there, You are worried. I can understand. You should never waste so much time. Anyways, just forget about what happens. Take good care of yourself. I don't think this is good. Just try to take good care of yourself. You should never feel less. Surrogacy is going to be your way out. Just consult the best place. You'll surely get your help from there. No need to worry.
Hey there. Sad to hear about you. You should consult the doctor. You must do it.
And then note which tests he takes before advising you? As tests are the essential step before reaching the conclusion. You better have the proper check-up. Just wait for the right moment. I am sure one day you will conceive. I am trying to conceive form past 7 years. And I didn’t lose hope. I am finding other solutions to have a baby. So its never too late, all you have to do now is to keep trying after having some break.
Moreover, you have said so right. This forum is really amazing. People here are always welcoming. They help you through your tough time. Wish you luck. Stay blessed. Fingers crossed for you.
Xxx.
Sign in to follow this topic