Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. New facebook group for bubs due in June 2018

New facebook group for bubs due in June 2018 Lock Rss

Hello lovelies!

I have created a Facebook secret group for mums due in june.

It's called : huggie mum due june 2018.
If you can not find the group, please send me your facebook name and I will add you to the group smile

So excited to share this journey with you all!

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

Can you please add me - Rochelle Ward and my profile is of myself and my son - I’m wearing a white and black top and have my sunnies on - thanks
Ooo I'm going to join up!
Mmmm I couldn't find it in the search are you able to add me as well? In my photo I'm wearing a SWAT hat with my partner
Hi can you pleas add me to the facebook group my facebook name is Roanna Smith. Thanks!
Hi please add me mattyandmarie@me.com
Could you please add me too smile
Could you please add me to the group ? My Facebook is Kayla Sharp and my profile picture is of myself holding my daughter and laughing while my best friend tickles her and I'm wearing a khaki shirt
Haven't had dating scan yet but my LMp puts me due on June 28th
Could you please add me to the group ???? My Facebook is Kayla Sharp and my profile picture is of myself holding my daughter and laughing while my best friend tickles her and I'm wearing a khaki shirt ????
Haven't had dating scan yet but my LMp puts me due on June 28th
Do we need to add you as a friend to be added to the group? (Since its secret) if so what is your fb name (happy to delete as friend once in group)
Hi there! Could you add me please?
Rebecca Carmichael - bexx.carmichael@gmail.com smile
Hi
Please add me missbrownie@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sign in to follow this topic