Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Boy or Girl? Rss

Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever been told that they will have baby boy then turn up to be a girl? and what week did you have that ultrasound?
we have 17mths boy and im currently pregnant with my second one. During my 16wks visit with my OB, she'd told us that she's certain that it will be a boy.
If we could choose, we personally prefer girl so we'll have a set LOL but at the end of the day the most important this is a healthy baby happy
I know boy is easier to tell but im just wondering if anyone has ever been told they'll hv boy but turn up to be girl?
I've only heard of it happening the other way around. My friend's sister was told that it was a girl and even decorated the nursery and bought pink clothes but then gave birth to a boy. She thought they gave her the wrong baby.

I knew some one who got told boy at the 20 weeks scan but then later on found out it was actually a girl. Must have been at the 20 scan. Haven't herd of them not finding out until the birth though
Luciatanti wrote:
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ever been told that they will have baby boy then turn up to be a girl? and what week did you have that ultrasound?
we have 17mths boy and im currently pregnant with my second one. During my 16wks visit with my OB, she'd told us that she's certain that it will be a boy.
If we could choose, we personally prefer girl so we'll have a set LOL but at the end of the day the most important this is a healthy baby happy
I know boy is easier to tell but im just wondering if anyone has ever been told they'll hv boy but turn up to be girl?

We are a bit the same, would have preferred a girl for our second to have the set smile But we just found out and its a second boy (20 week scan). The ultrasound technician said after seeing the penis twice that she was pretty convinced its a boy, and I'll admit that it definitely looks like a penis!! no mistaking it.

If it turns out to be a mistake and its a girl I'll be thrilled of course, but annoyed and broke because Ive already started buying boy's stuff! smile
I got my ultrasound. Bit obsessed with the nub theory but cannot make this one out! Iim only 13 weeks but im sure i seen a penis on the ultrasound. But really not to sure!
Anyone? Boy or girl https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5OjrdHvAoGpQ0...
Sign in to follow this topic