Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Wee, Waters breaking or just a discharge?

Wee, Waters breaking or just a discharge? Lock Rss

ok, so I am now 34wks and am expeirencing some wetness down there, it is clear liquid and doesn't have a smell, just unsure if it's my bladder weakening or my waters slowly leaking or justa common discharge.

Has anyone else expierenced this?

It is common for discharge to start to get more at this time so it could be that! How much are we talking about though? is it constant? or just at random times?

I had that too toward the end of pregnancy. Pretty sure it was just a discharge. I had to start wearing a liner... The joys of pregnancy eh! Thank goodness we don't stay pregnant forever!

chalys 'n' J wrote:
I had that too toward the end of pregnancy. Pretty sure it was just a discharge. I had to start wearing a liner... The joys of pregnancy eh! Thank goodness we don't stay pregnant forever!

+1
Agreed, yeah i have been having the same issue its one of those wonderful things about the whole process! smile

It seems like a big amount, not enough to make my trackies wet but enough so soak my undies & make them see through. Ekkk!! I hope it isn't my waters leaking, is there a way I can find out without going to hospital?

Mine wet like that too. There is apparantly a specific smell to your waters, I can't for the life of me remember how it's described though as I've never smelled it, maybe google it?

My MW says waters smell sweet, kind of like semen! If you smell something like that then it could be your waters leaking. Also, if there's a gush every time you stand up, then it's possibly your waters.
But I'm about as far into my pregnancy as you and I've noticed more discharge over the past week or so. I've had to start wearing panty liners.

Doctor explained the smell of my waters breaking like a sweet smell of almonds.......

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

Skippy And The Greek wrote:
Nothing sweet about semen laugh laugh laugh

Yea, it's pretty gross stuff. laugh

Sign in to follow this topic