Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

12w scan pics Lock Rss

I had a 12w scan on Monday, and these are some of the pics.
Was very relieved to see a happy healthy baby, after having some bleeding the night before.
At 4w5d I had a scan that didn't even show a bub, just a sac in the uterus. Which was pretty important, since I've had my tubes done and was a high risk of an ectopic pregnancy.
At 8w, I had a second scan, that showed bub was spot on for dates
At 12w I'm measuring 13w 3d.... I sincerely hope I don't have another heffalump on my hands... <span class="emoticon blink">blink</span>

cute little leg and toes <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Cute little button nose <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
Those pics are just gorgeous... so precious! Glad all is ok now after your scare smile
nawww!!!!! So cute! I have my 12w scan tomorrow so this has just made me even more excited!!!!
How fascinating to see a 3D imagery of a 12week old baby..sooo cute! wub

Those pics are just gorgeous... so precious! Glad all is ok now after your scare smile

Thankyou smile I'm pretty relieved too smile

Oh my GOD Ricki, I could just about cry those pics are so amazing. Love pic number 3...so happy and comfortable in there.

I'm sure I've said this before, but what an amazing, incredible gift you have. Look after yourself.

Fiona x x x

Thanks Fiona smile This was certainly unexpected and making me work for it now, but it'll be worth all the drama in the end

nawww!!!!! So cute! I have my 12w scan tomorrow so this has just made me even more excited!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! Hope you get some great images smile

How fascinating to see a 3D imagery of a 12week old baby..sooo cute! wub

I was surprised that they did the 3D bit too - I've never had one before, but my sonographer was a 1st year post grad, and he, and his mentor where playing with some settings, and trying out the machine because he hadn't used it before, so I benefited from his learning smile
Think we all won during that scan smile
Aww gorgeous, how lovely to have those precious photos!
Awww congratulations. I love looking at ultrasound pics. It amazes me how developed they look at 12 weeks. I remember both my dd's were kicking and punching away. It truly is amazing.

Sign in to follow this topic