Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

I have my scan today Lock Rss

Morning ladies smile

So I go in for my second dating scan today and I'm hoping the results are much better today. I've had no bleeding and no loss of pregnancy symptoms so to me things are looking good. My girls are excited to see if baby has been strong enough to grow. We have discussed the possiblity of things not going to plan and they are all handling it with so much maturity, makes me very proud of them.
Scan isn't till 3pm so awhile to wait but I've waited this long so whats a few more hours.
I will be keeping busy by doing shopping and banking till the scan. I also need to drop off ds's pre admission forms to the hospital ready for his MRI in 2 weeks time sad
So please think positive thoughts for my scan and I will let you know tomorrow how I go smile xx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Good Luck love. Fingers crossed for you.
goodluck hope it goes well smile
good luck hunny! all the very best, will be thinking of u x
Finger crossed for you, good luck smile

Ah I just wrote good luck on your other thread- ill be thinking of you! Xx

Best of luck!! smile

Thankyou Skippy, Ricki, Isaiahs mum and lyra smile I've been so good with not over analyzing everything this past fortnight and so glad today has finally come. Today I'm 5 weeks and 5 days over from when AF was due so I would be thinking if there wasn't going to be a baby when we have the scan surely I would of had a loss of symptoms or bleeding. But I'm just writing my thoughts and hoping that baby wants to be part of my familys life. Does anyone know what would happen if there is still only gestational sack and yolk? Would I get medication to bring on AF? I don't know at all and really hoping it's something I don't need to think about.

Anyway I'll stop over thinking things and keep my fx that all is well smile It means a lot to know your all thinking of me smile xx
And thanks to Charlie & Boots, Tallulah and Anirtak smile xx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Does anyone know what would happen if there is still only gestational sack and yolk? Would I get medication to bring on AF?

Let's not think that way until you know what's going on. smile
Will be thinking of you!!! All the best, hoping to hear wonderful news!!!
Thinking positive thoughts for you hun..best of luck! wink
Goodluck babes! I've crossed everything crossable for u Xx
Sign in to follow this topic