Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

going in tomorrow Lock Rss

so we are going in for a booked csection tomorrow to meet our little princess, i am so nervous even though i have already had 2 but knowing this is my last i am very nervous on how emotionally i will be, is anyone else having there last baby and feeling the same, just not ready to share i guess you could say lol
How exciting........ smile Goodluck for tomorrow.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

So exciting! All the best!!! Im going in on Friday for our first baby!!! I cant wait!
Wow I bet you & your partner. So excited

I'm excited just reading your post meeting your baby tomorrow how amazing.

Take care hope you recovery goes well.

Looking forward to your birth announcement of little miracle. Xo

so we are going in for a booked csection tomorrow to meet our little princess, i am so nervous even though i have already had 2 but knowing this is my last i am very nervous on how emotionally i will be, is anyone else having there last baby and feeling the same, just not ready to share i guess you could say lol

Good luck for today!!

We are having our 2nd anytime now and he will be our last! I've really been trying to make the most of the pregnancy and be heaps positive as i know this is the last time i will experience this!

I am alittle anxious as well when it comes to the birth, as this is the last one and i will just want to take it all in!

so i guess it's normal to feel this way smile

Sign in to follow this topic