Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. What size did you go from - to after your pregnancy?

What size did you go from - to after your pregnancy? Rss

I was a size 12, wore 14 while pregnant.
Wearing my pre pregnancy jeans today... bit tighter than they were though lol so I'm somewhere in the middle but still have about 8kg to get back to my original weight. My arms/ legs are the same size they always were but tummy is still a bit preggy looking
i was sz 8-10, 60kgs or so pre pregnancy with DD1, during went to sz 14 at the end put on 20kgs blink , struggled to lose weight after got down to size 12 took ages unsure . this time round havent weighed myself (refuse to itl just make me down about it!plus midwife doesnt weigh) have 11 wks left with DD2 and still fitting sz 12 (pants lil snug but its dresses time so not worried lol) would love to get bak to my pre preg 1 day i struggle with my confidence about how i look now (before this pregnancy)
i was a size 6-8 pre pregnancy with #1, and during pregnancy packed the weight on...went to a 12-14, after pregnancy when dd was a baby i was about a 10-12 then when she was a toddler got back to an 8.
so this pregnancy (i'm almost 30weeks), i started an 8 and i'm wearing non maternity size 10-12, in maternity wear still an 8.....eating much better then the first time smile

I am the same size now as I was pre pregnancy. On the scales I am about 5 kgs heavier...

I would LOVE to be a size 12 again...Now that I've stopped BF I aim to lose 20 kgs while TTC. To think when I was 16 I thought I was fat angry
With my first pregnancy, when i fell pregnant i was a size 16. Didnt really gain weight during that pregnancy but when i had my daughter thats when the kg's piled on. Im a size 20 top and 22 bottom. Which i hate.

Now im pregnant with my second. Im 15 weeks and i want to lose weight after this one pops out..
I was a size 12 and now size 10 except for my boobs are E cup so need to buy bigger usually to fit them.....

I am the same size now as I was pre pregnancy. On the scales I am about 5 kgs heavier...

I would LOVE to be a size 12 again...Now that I've stopped BF I aim to lose 20 kgs while TTC. To think when I was 16 I thought I was fat angry

Ha ha - 16 years old seriously have no idea.
i was a size 6 before my first child, i was underweight tho at only 47kg (i am short but my weight should be around 50-55kg)

sfter having my 3 kids im now in a size 10ish but my weight is still around 52kg? i think thats a little odd but my Dr said its not my weight that has changed the size its my bone structure where my hips have turned out so much that i jumped 2 sizes! which for me is by no means a bad thing im one of the few women thankful for the change im much healthier now then ever before smile and i love my sexy new curvy bits wink

I was a size 12. Now I'm a 14..bordering on 16. This makes me sad.
Why is weight loss hard?

By that I mean- Why is the unhealthy option so easy? It should be the other way around =D

I am in exactly the same boat as you!!! I'm lucky that DH has never been a fan of skinny girls!!!! wink
Sign in to follow this topic