Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Morning Sickness at 4 weeks??

Morning Sickness at 4 weeks?? Rss

hi there, i am thinking i might be preg with our 3rd as i might be 4 weeks and have nausea most of the day on and off bad. has anyone else had this so early...my other 2 is was mor elike 6-8weeks,also have had alot of CM. my cycles are bit up and down and long so its harder to pinpoint things. roll eyes
I had it at day 25!!! even before I thought I could be prego. unfortunately for me that pregnancy didn't survive but my other two were 6 weeks on the dot.

If you fancy a laugh, visit my blog which is basically a collection of observations and rantings about motherhood, people and the mundane. See www.callmepicky.blogspot.com.au

Yup, I had it that early for this pregnancy (my 3rd) so it is possible. I'd start doing some HPT's.
hi there, yup u sure can!! i was sick before i even knew i was pregnant with my 1st! that sickness lasted till 15/16 wks!
I've only started getting morning sickness at 6-7 weeks before. I'm not really sure how it can be possible so early as it's supposed to be due to the hormone levels rising but many people get it early on so I wouldn't be surprised! smile
i have usually had it from 6 weeks onwards but i tested a friend and she said with her 3rd it hit straight away.....preggy test for me tomorrow then! me and hubby had been sick with a virus so if i am preg it will be a one hit wonder lol. thanks for your replys ladies wink
I had ms from about 4dpo. Had unusually high hcg levels. They leveled out eventually. I'm just over 34 weeks and still got the ms so I hope its not the same for you.
im only just somewhere in my 1st 4 weeks of pregnancy and have been having heaps of nausea....speaking of which geez i feel sick lol. but yea i have been getting it alot now but i never spew, well so far anyway, i just keep feeling sick and it comes mainly in the afternoon but every now and then in the morning too.

hi there, i am thinking i might be preg with our 3rd as i might be 4 weeks and have nausea most of the day on and off bad. has anyone else had this so early...my other 2 is was mor elike 6-8weeks,also have had alot of CM. my cycles are bit up and down and long so its harder to pinpoint things. roll eyes

I didn't have any ms with my first two however this time i was sick from 9 days before my period was due. I thought I'd caught a stomach bug! After a week I did a HPT and it came back positive. smile I found out later on that it is twins!!!

Sign in to follow this topic