Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Boob size during pregancy.. Rss

Hey everyone..
Just wondered what its like for others.. did your boobs get bigger during pregnancy or stay the same?
For my first 2 pregnancies they pretty much stayed the same (got a bit bigger but not a huuge change maybe a cup) but during breastfeeding got bigger and after i stopped back down to small again..
Whos got bigger - stayed bigger.. or didnt get bigger at all?

I was a CC-D Cup bfr I was pregnant and am now a G cup lol.
Hating to see what happens when my milk comes in blink
with my son my boobs got huuuge really early and then kept getting bigger lol after i stopped breast feeding they got alot smaller and im 11 wks pregnant now and they are getting big again... i know alot of girls whos boobs pretty much stayed the same size during and after, lucky them lol i hate having big boobs - so uncomfortable!
Mine didn't change much with my first pregnancy and same with this one. Maybe from a D to a DD if anything.
\

mine got a tad bigger I could still wear my bras that I always wear I have small breasts and I didn't notice to much of a change OHHHH to have breasts

Yes mine are quite small as well.. it seems people ive talked to the ones that got alot bigger were bigger to start with...

I went from a 12b prepregnancy to a 16F late pregnancy, did not bf so went back to normal within a few weeks.Subsequent pregnancies went to a 14D? Now , 9 years after my last baby I have been a 12C since he was born.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Mine went from a nice 12 C to a DD when preg last time but then as I continuded to BF (from bout the 3rd month till 7ish when i stopped) went down to a D cup. Then after I fully stopped BF they went right down to a 12B!! Was very disappointed they were even smaller that before I was pregnant!! This time they have grown from that 12 B to a D cup now.. I have 7 weeks left so will prob get bigger went my milk comes in (I tend to make HEAPS of milk) I sooo hope they dont get any smaller than the B cup I was when I finish BF this time...
with my 1st went from a 10C to 14E! stayed the same after just went 12E, now 2nd time round boobs grown again am 12F -- arrrgghh i hate it i would love love to be a C cup again so much easier buying bras when your smaller!
Mine got a bit bigger with DS but this time round they seem alot bigger. Everyone is different though smile

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

with my first i went from a b to a c perminately but this bub so far they just feel heavy and sore lol but i am only 5 weeks haha so we will see wouldnt mind a d-cup hehe
I went from a 10e to a 12g within the first timester. Didn't change at all after that, I was dreading my milk coming in! But they didny change, i am BF now, when my boobs are full they would be a gg, but a g when not so full.
Mine stayed the same during pregnancy but just grew after she was born from 12D to 14E... I'm hoping they will go back smaller as I don't enjoy big boobs at all....
Sign in to follow this topic