Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. leaking waters? or something else

leaking waters? or something else Lock Rss

quick question how do i KNOW if my waters are leaking or if its just vaginal discharge/urine?

it starting happening at 3am i woke to go to teh toilet as i normally do 5 x per night...... and found my knickers and pjs wet went to the toilet changed my knickers n went back to bed, woke up two more times to teh same thing ( think i was only sleeping lightly..... since getting up for the day ive put on a pad and filled 1 pad within an hour.... i feel like when i stand from sitting im leaking.... ive never had a lot of excess discharge during this pregnancy... and i dont think its urine as its clear and kinda slippery ( i tried teh smell test but i got a blocked nose) already called mw but waiting on her to cal me back
Sounds like waters to me! Good luck smile

Sound to me as waters leaking. But it is hard to tell when it first starts. Mine started like this and i was unsure then my waters went with a gush maybe 12 hrs after it first started. Your MW can do a test to check smile Things may be happening soon. Good luck grin
thanks since my last post filled 2 pads and if i stand from sitting it feels like it would dribble down my leg...

going in after lunch if contractions dont start before tehn to confirm whats happening....

thanks since my last post filled 2 pads and if i stand from sitting it feels like it would dribble down my leg...

Definitely sounds like your waters then grin ohhh exciting
Sounds like waters to me smile YAY goodluck very exciting.
Haha yep sounds like waters!!
Too much fluid to be anything else grin
Well u were all right it was indeed mywaters and yes my daughter was born at 6:45pm yesterday all went well thankyou
Aww yay that is great news!!
Makes me want my little girl even more!!
I am now 37 weeks so she can come now hehe...
congrats smile

cant wait to hear what you called her
April Louise smile 6 hour labour ending with a waterbirth 7 mins of pushing and an 8 pound 5 ounce little girl will post a pic when im using more than my mobile smile

And thankyou
Sounds like waters to me! good luck smile
Sign in to follow this topic