Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

2 days of BH =( Lock Rss

im soooo over it now sad been having braxton hicks for 2 days non-stop, about 2-3 per hour..theyre def not showing any sign of becoming true labour..my body is just being a b!tch.

i didnt get ANY signs of labour with my other 2 bubs, i just woke up to contractions in the middle of the night and said 'owch!' and went to the hospital! but i had a few tiny BH here and there towards the end..nothing like this sad

im sick of it, theres absolutely not other signs of impending labour either.

sorry having a mini vent, i winge to hubby but he doesnt get it lol
Aww that must be so tiring sad Hope your body gives you a break or kicks into gear soon! You don't need to feel bad for venting xx

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

oh i get you. I had BH all monday and monday night non stop... but still no Bub yet. they've eased off a bit the last few days tho.

Hopefully not too much longer smile
yeah i guess its just annoying, not painfull or anything just a little sore around the midsection like ive done a gym workout (haha i 'think' thats what it feels like..thats what you do a gyms right? exercise?)

ahh well, i am glad i dont seem to be the only one Pennys2011 whats ur dute date again? your only a few days behind me hey?
oh i feel your pain. Today i was trying to do shopping with sharp painful BH every 3-5 minutes, thankfully they only lasted 5 seconds and i dont think many people noticed. i wish they would either turn into something or just bugger off. on the plus side at least we'll both have quick labours, hopefully we both make the long drive to the hospital on time though.

Just wanted to say ur not alone smile

i dont want baby to come yet but have you tried bringing on labour?

try sex, alot of walking, rose hip tea ect??? just a thought

yeah i guess its just annoying, not painfull or anything just a little sore around the midsection like ive done a gym workout (haha i 'think' thats what it feels like..thats what you do a gyms right? exercise?)

ahh well, i am glad i dont seem to be the only one Pennys2011 whats ur dute date again? your only a few days behind me hey?

haha... workout. smile

Yeah my whole belly and butt feels bruised inside from BH and bub kicking.

I'm a few days before you. 39wks today. Bub is due next thursday (27th), but i'd happily have it any day now smile
Just had my third too and had no BH with the other two. This last one felt like I was in labour for a month! Still went my usual week over needing a stretch and sweep.

on the plus side at least we'll both have quick labours, hopefully we both make the long drive to the hospital on time though.

Just wanted to say ur not alone smile

hmm yes the hospital drive unsure well its 40mins for me so weve got towels in the car just in case

i dont want baby to come yet but have you tried bringing on labour?

try sex, alot of walking, rose hip tea ect??? just a thought

well ive had raspberry leaf tea and tonight im going to have bath with clary sage oil and peppermint. sex...well..umm no smile haha

I'm a few days before you. 39wks today. Bub is due next thursday (27th), but i'd happily have it any day now smile

ahh ok smile id be happy to pop it out now lol, stuff getting to the hospital if it wants out this instant ill happily catch it smile
Another false alarm. and its 35mins to hospital from here.

we went and walked our dogs like normal, but when i got home and sat down outside to watch DH and DS play with the dogs i started getting really strong pains on my right side, (dont know why it was only on one side). It quickly turned into a constant pain, so i decided to cook dinner to see if it would go away (although the pain made it hard to walk). it wouldnt go away so i thought id find out if its the true thing or not and went for a hot shower. the pain eased very quickly but then i kept getting tightenings (not too painful, especially compared to the pain i was getting before). the tightenings were lasting 10 seconds and coming every 3 minutes. after while i was in the shower i decided to see if i was dilating. i was but only at about 2-3cm. i actually felt babies head, i got so excited i could actually touch my baby (weird and gross i know but oh well) the tightenings wouldnt stop but didnt get more painful or longer so i gave up and ask DH if we could do the deed so it will either stop the tightenings or bring it on, either way i wanted to know what was happening. he said no (pretty sure its only cause i told him i could feel the head sad should've kept my mouth shut tongue .

anyway went to sleep and woke up with them still, but nothing has happened sad so im still here sad

haha yeah maybe the head thing freaked the poor man out a bit

hubbys up for the deed but im like hell no give me a back rub! haha grin

im not ditated barely at all about 1-2cm so at least bubs getting ready dont worry i dont think its weird that you check yourself, its good to be familiar with your own body its a shame ppl think its taboo. i check every few days atm.
i havent got much to add but love reading how everyones going... im not even getting BH sad anyway was just curious how you self check dialation and know how many cms???
Sign in to follow this topic