Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Soooo impatient Rss

So I guess this is really me being impatient and frustrated. I am due next tue and am so ready to meet my little man. Tried a vindaloo last night which I really enjoyed (I love spicey foods and have been advoiding due to heartburn). No luck and just spent the night worrying that the spices would hurt him sad . My doc has said he doesn't let his ladies go to 41 weeks so I'm guessing if nothing happened by tue I'll be induced by the end of the week. I would really prefer not to be induced but at the same time my partners patents (who are highly trained nurse and a GP) will be staying for a week from next wed so I'd love to be able to utilize their help. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh I just want to meet my baby I feel so ready but it seems he's not. Sigh ok winge over sorry just needed to vent smile xxx
LOL

the last couple of weeks are the pits arent they? My theory is to keep busy - while everyone says to rest!! haha. I just think if you are busy, time passes quicker, rather than draaaging on. I wouldnt be running a marathon, but definitely catching up with friends & doing 'coffee'...

Dont worry about the spicy vindaloo - wont hurt the baby!

& i hope he decided to make his arrival sooner rather than later for you!
I was due over a week ago :/ feeling impatient is an understatement lol. Hope your little man comes more to plan then mine smile I'm bein induced tomorrow night!
Thanks guys

And tropical I'm guessing u had ur little one now Congrats and hope all going well for u.

Still waiting, have now tried so many things, curry, walking, mowing the lawn, 4 wheel driving. The only thing I haven't tried Is sex cos the idea freaks me and my partner our lol smile oh well another doc appointment tomorrow hoping he wont let me go past fri without sone help smile fingers crossed cos I'm going stir crazy
Xxx
I know that feeling. Both my boys were induced! I still have 31 weeks to go with this one and I am getting impatient already! lol

Thanks guys

And tropical I'm guessing u had ur little one now Congrats and hope all going well for u.

Still waiting, have now tried so many things, curry, walking, mowing the lawn, 4 wheel driving. The only thing I haven't tried Is sex cos the idea freaks me and my partner our lol smile oh well another doc appointment tomorrow hoping he wont let me go past fri without sone help smile fingers crossed cos I'm going stir crazy
Xxx

Hey good luck with your appt that is if your lil man hasn't already joined you, last few wks an defiantly days are a big drag mostly because were all waiting eagerly to meet our new lil ones lol

If you haven't had your bubba see if your op will do a stretch an sweep might help we had 2 with our last baby mind you had 1 on due dat an 2nd one 3days later an bubba came with in hours so helped us mind you after the 2nd one had sex haha

Good luck sweet xx

Sign in to follow this topic