Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Help! Maternity Bra's for bustier women?

Help! Maternity Bra's for bustier women? Rss

[size="4"][color="#800080"][font="Georgia"]Hi all,
I'm new to this forum stuff - so bare with me a bit smile

I'm stuggling to find somewhere likely to stock my size in maternity bras.
I'm 23wks pregnant and I'm an 18G already! I'm worried I won't be able to find maternity bras to fit by the time things fill out further. I grew quite a bit with my first one but I was a lot smaller to start with.

Does anyone know of anywhere in Christchurch or online that would stock maternity bras into the bigger sizes? Any suggestions would be fantastic!

Thanks smile [/size][/font][/color]
Hiya smile
I'm in Dunedin, I got up to needing 20E maternity bras, They do tend to cost a bit more, but fayeform do great maternity bras in more ample sizings, I think ive seen them in a 'G'!! you can usually get fayeform at Farmers, also try Arthur Barnett - I'm pretty sure they can order in all sorts of sizes, it is worth spending extra and getting good supportive ones, especially for us more well endowed gals!! smile

Hi,

Being busty myself I'm currently wearing a 18F, but need to go down a back size or more (on a lose weight mission at the mo), I found that Myer was the only place I could get a bra from. I ended up at an 18G whilst bfing. It was a good generous fit. You can order maternity bras from anywhere you just need to know brand and size (in other country size... like shoes).

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Being busty myself I'm currently wearing a 18F, but need to go down a back size or more (on a lose weight mission at the mo), I found that Myer was the only place I could get a bra from. I ended up at an 18G whilst bfing. It was a good generous fit. You can order maternity bras from anywhere you just need to know brand and size (in other country size... like shoes).

Hope this helps.

Are you in AU or NZ? What type of bra did you get from myer? I am currently a 12G and am finding it very hard to get bras my size. I really want a t-shirt type bra, as i am wear Hot Milk at the moment and they are a VERY full bra.
Hot milk are good and sometimes stock up that large.
WWW.breastmates.co.nz

I agree with Fayeform bras. Check out Bendon i think they stock them

I also love thrimph(sp) bras. Which i get from a small lingerie shop where i live
Great! Thanks so much for all your help girls, I will definitely check out all your suggestions! smile
Womama has the Ocean bra that goes up to 18G and the rest are 18F although I found they were bigger fitting than usual. Hot Milk goes up to a G-cup. I found both these brands to be really good last time I was BFing but make sure you find a stockist on the website and go for a fitting. They are quite $$ but last a long time. I BF'd DS until he was 16 months and they are in good enough condition to use for this baby too. smile
Sign in to follow this topic