Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Bubs due today but no showing no signs :(

Bubs due today but no showing no signs :( Rss

Well im due today and theres no hint of my little miss coming into the world just yet!!

Its frustrating cause i just want to meet her and get on with my new life with my tiny family!!

Would also be nice to go today/tonight before everyone goes back to work 2moro and im left alone all day with my 4 year old son lol not sure what help hes going to be for me lol

So please please please wish this baby out for me ladies cause i want to get on with the pain and enjoy the rewards smile
I know what it is like.. Both mine were late... 10 days and 11 days, I have another due in 4 weeks and have resigned myself to the fact she will prob be late too!!
40 weeks is already long enough to wait!! Once you get to the end you just want to meet the bub and like you say get on with things...!

Hoping for you she arrives soon!
Its handy to remember its only an "estimated" due date. I know how much it sux LOL. I remember my due date with my first child was horrible I was so huge (i looked like i was carrying twins) and he was a larger boy. I just wanted him out!

I hope you are in labour now or you have a relaxing few days, enjoy it x
Hey i know exactly how you feel, my bub is due 2moro and ive had signs hes coming for weeks, Ive convinced myself hes coming late!
It still doesnt stop me from being impatient.
Me too! My due date came and went. They booked me in for an induction and i went into labour that night. Must have scared me into labour!

Good luck
well lets hope it soon... sick of waiting!!!

my little man come on his due date so im not used to waiting around for the date to come and go sad got a hospital appt 2moro so see how that goes

i just dont want to be pregnant for another 2 weeks!! 9 months is more than enough lol

my little man come on his due date so im not used to waiting around for the date to come and go sad got a hospital appt 2moro so see how that goes

i just dont want to be pregnant for another 2 weeks!! 9 months is more than enough lol

Im hearing ya!!

I had a doctor appt the day after I was due to have DS and ended up staying at the hospital and gave birth early the next morning smile

Haha maybe you will be so lucky

I had a doctor appt the day after I was due to have DS and ended up staying at the hospital and gave birth early the next morning smile

Haha maybe you will be so lucky

ill take my bags with me then just in case lol
Sign in to follow this topic