Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Pregnancy tests not getting darker?

Pregnancy tests not getting darker? Rss

Over the past 3-4 days i have done a few different pregnancy tests and they are all a really faint positive. The line is not getting any darker. With my other pregnancies the line got darker virtually the next day. Does anyone know if this is normal?? I would only be about 4 weeks.
I'd say yes this can be normal! Congrats all the best grin
I would say the same, positive! That happened to me with Bub 2 & 3, just wait a couple of days and do it again.... Or change brands. I never had much luck with the first response ones... They were always
faint & made me question myself.

anita

Over the past 3-4 days i have done a few different pregnancy tests and they are all a really faint positive. The line is not getting any darker. With my other pregnancies the line got darker virtually the next day. Does anyone know if this is normal?? I would only be about 4 weeks.

I got a faint like at about 4 weeks but didnt matter what type of test i did i didnt get a darker like until close to 7 weeks.
Yeah a faint line means positive, no matter what, your pregnanet now tongue Congratulations ^^

if they are all politive, and none have came out with no 2nd line well, your pregnanet grin
Hi and congratz!

My doctor told me you can get a false negative but cant get a false positive so id just go straight to the doctors!

Goodluck and take care (:
i wouldnt worry as ur only still early some womens hcg takes longer to double.

wat test are u using?

Mum to 4 kids
Ethan Joel William
Jake Alexander
Emmalee Scarlett
Callum John

Our 2 angels 9wk baby and Ryan Jayden 17wks.

Sign in to follow this topic