Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Pregnancy
  5. Crazy / funny dream stories....

Crazy / funny dream stories.... Rss

Hi everyone

I have had my share of upsetting and scary dreams (mainly in around the middle of the pregnancy) but thankfully I am back to having weird, crazy & funny dreams.

Thought it would be funny to share these weird dream stories...

Last night I dreamt I was dating a Neanderthal (sp?) Giant, who was really quite hot although he couldnt speak any english and was basically a barbarian etc. Anyway, I was really looking forward to shagging him (will leave that part out when I tell DH about this dream tonight...LOL) but unfortunately he didnt understand the dangers of roads, and ran out into some traffic to try and grab the cars, and he got hit and died.

I woke up feeling all loved up...LOL - just kind of disappointed he was killed and I missed out on the sex!

How weird and hilarious...

Is it just me who's weird, or are others having strange erotic dreams??

Hi TL 1979 I've been having some crazy dreams too... running from crocs, seeing dead people, becoming a pilot and the sex dreams too! very strange. last night had a dream where I was very close to the "O" then I woke up!

Just about every morning I get up and tell DP over a cuppa about the weird and wonderful dreams I had that night.. he thinks its funny but also thinks I'm a bit nuts - esp when I have morbid dreams!

I have weird dreams every night, a few days a go i had a dream that Barry Hall (i don't like or watch AFL) was chasing me down, i was driving a black BMW, and he was driving... wait for it, a bus with a hills hoist clothes line on top of the bus!
He didn't catch me.

I must of seen him on the news that day. Very strange. My husband found it funny.

I have dreams about the big "O" too, but i stop in my tracks in the dream and say not till after the first trimester!?
lol - thats heaps funny!

I have a dream book at home and when I had a really stand out dream used to look up the meanings of symbols etc but since being pregnant they are just to crazy to even go there!

We hired a few vids the other night and I said to DP that I would not watch the scary one before going to bed as my dreams have been crazy enough without adding these freaky movies to give my dreams inspiration to go even weirder.

The one I had about the crocs was after watching the David Attenborough Doco.

Ha ha - yes, come to think of it, my sexy dreams usually end just before the big "O" - I wake up in need of a pee and rush back to bed to try and go back to sleep so I can finish it off, but that NEVER happens! SO FRUSTRATING!!

babeeboo - i've had my good giggle for the day. whats with the hills hoist bus??? soooo funny, well i thought so anyway.
yeah i've had some weird and wonderful dreams. lots of erotic ones too. which is funny cause i couldnt think of anything more uncomfortable atm!!

Mummy_Elf wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was dating a Neanderthal (sp?) Giant, who was really quite hot although he couldnt speak any english and was basically a barbarian etc. Anyway, I was really looking forward to shagging him (will leave that part out when I tell DH about this dream tonight...LOL) but unfortunately he didnt understand the dangers of roads, and ran out into some traffic to try and grab the cars, and he got hit and died.

Sometimes dreams are just a reflection of what we read or watched during the day. But this is actually the smallest part of dreams. Usually, our dreams help us understand our subconscious. But you cannot determine the exact interpretation since the world of dreams is often turned upside down. Warm- cold, friend-foe. I was advised not to come up with their own interpretations but to look at the meaning in the dream dictionary. This is the wisdom that has accumulated over the centuries. It always helps me.
Sign in to follow this topic