Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

decided Rss

Hi guys. How are you all doing? I have finally made my decision. At first, I was really confused. I was thinking to apply for surrogacy again, but I thought it might be too early. My son is only a year old now. But I think I'll just go for it now. I'm going to call my clinic tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Good luck, honey! It's nice you already have adorable DS. And that you're going to have a sibling for him =) May Lord bless you on this path. You've mentioned you're going to apply for surrogacy treatment. Let me ask you, where are you from? and are you going to pass the plan in the home area? If no, then what's the top country on your list?? Hope to hear from you soon and good luck for your coming consultation.
This is an amazing decision. I think you have made the right decision. I have seen people who give gap and who have children soon. Both have their perks and down sides. Do keep us posted. I wish all the best to you. Hopefully, everything will be great.
C_Lains wrote:
Good luck, honey! It's nice you already have adorable DS. And that you're going to have a sibling for him =) May Lord bless you on this path. You've mentioned you're going to apply for surrogacy treatment. Let me ask you, where are you from? and are you going to pass the plan in the home area? If no, then what's the top country on your list?? Hope to hear from you soon and good luck for your coming consultation.

Hey. Thanks for this. I can't go for it in my country as it is quite expensive here. I need to stick to my budget. I'll be going to Ukraine for it. I went there back when I was having my first son through surrogacy. My first experience with them was great and they have gained my trust. So I don't think there's a better place to go to than this one.
Nathalie34 wrote:
This is an amazing decision. I think you have made the right decision. I have seen people who give gap and who have children soon. Both have their perks and down sides. Do keep us posted. I wish all the best to you. Hopefully, everything will be great.

Hello! Thank you for the wishes. I really appreciate that. I was thinking to wait a while too. But I don't want my eggs to go bad. And my son needs a sibling too. So we have decided to go for it without giving this another thought. I hope it goes well for us. Remember us in your prayers.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Nathalie34 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for the wishes. I really appreciate that. I was thinking to wait a while too. But I don't want my eggs to go bad. And my son needs a sibling too. So we have decided to go for it without giving this another thought. I hope it goes well for us. Remember us in your prayers.

This sounds like an amazing thing to do. I know I a worried about my eggs too. Though I have two kids. I am thinking of having a third one. But this time it has to be through a surrogate, as I can no longer have my own children. It is such a long story. But I am so happy for you.
Cathy, I think that is a really good decision. I think it is important to take such decisions. I remember you were very scared to make this decision earlier on. However, I am glad you were able to move past your comfort zone. The clinic that you are planning to visit helped you have you your first one I am sure will help you with the second one as well. I am visiting them for my process as well. The experience is going really well. The services they have been providing us have been helping us in so many ways. The best part about them was that they were providing us with accommodation facilities, something other clinics were lacking. For us the major issue was financial constraints however, they had a standard package which really was the best package for us. We dont have to make the payment all at once which is again great. The staff and the doctor's everyone is so nice and accommodating! They make sure that all our needs are being catered to. I am really excited for the final stages. Hoping for the best.
Ukraine is a good choice. I've recently been through DE IVF cycle there, after failed IUIs and IVFs with own egg undergone home. I suffered from low egg count. Was more than likely to have no eggs good enough for another round. My last monitoring session home with my doctor was not positive. He placed me on Lupron in an attempt to keep my progesterone levels down after they spiked last round (causing me to have to freeze my eggs. Only one making it and ultimately being unsuccessful. ) Even though he has me on double the normal dose of Lupron, my progesterone levels still spiked. On top of it he also said my lining is not reflecting that its being impacted by the increased progesterone levels via ultrasound. It as if I'm in the middle of menopause yet ovulating. He said in his 30 years of doing this I am a complete puzzle to him. Needless to say I had to freeze my eggs again (With the hope that more than one will make it to that stage.) It was a huge blow to my husband and me. After getting the bad news I found out soon afrerwards that my sister was pregnant with her forth child. It was the hardest blow. I felt as if God did it on purpose to mock me. To make me feel worse than I already felt. Then I also felt guilt that my sister and parents cannot fully enjoy her pregnancy because they are concerned about how it has affected me. I didn't even know if I would accept her new child. Because it is going to be a constant reminder of my failure!! A dream that I will never be able to achieve on my own. My husband has been so supportive of me and truly my rock. I know I couldn't do this without him. It was wrong for me to have so much anger, I know. I feel like life was unfair. I was becoming very resentful. I felt like I was a bad person for having all those feelings before we found the solution at bio texcom.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
C_Lains wrote:
Hey. Thanks for this. I can't go for it in my country as it is quite expensive here. I need to stick to my budget. I'll be going to Ukraine for it. I went there back when I was having my first son through surrogacy. My first experience with them was great and they have gained my trust. So I don't think there's a better place to go to than this one.

Definitely a good choice! Firstly, 'cause ukraine has surrogacy friendly law. It regulates the process very well. For all sides involved into the process. The hugest factor though is that the surrogate has no right to keep the baby after delivery. And that the IP are considered to be the only legal parents of the baby from the moment of conception. Besides, costs are very attractive. one can move on with 39k - 49k euros surrogacy plan. My clinic, for instance, offers just amazing set of services. Including all meds, legal support. Donor eggs (if needed) for no extra fee. Furthermore, you've already been successful with them once. That makes a great difference! So I tend to think they're the best if you're opting with them for the 2nd time, eh? Which clinic are you using??
Wishing you the best of luck ahead. May your journey be fast and smooth.
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Cathy, I think that is a really good decision. I think it is important to take such decisions. I remember you were very scared to make this decision earlier on. However, I am glad you were able to move past your comfort zone. The clinic that you are planning to visit helped you have you your first one I am sure will help you with the second one as well. I am visiting them for my process as well. The experience is going really well. The services they have been providing us have been helping us in so many ways. The best part about them was that they were providing us with accommodation facilities, something other clinics were lacking. For us the major issue was financial constraints however, they had a standard package which really was the best package for us. We don't have to make the payment all at once which is again great. The staff and the doctor's everyone is so nice and accommodating! They make sure that all our needs are being catered to. I am really excited for the final stages. Hoping for the best.

Hi, Monika. Thank you so much for your kind words. Your support means the world to me. I have given this a lot of thought. I couldn't help but think it was too early for me. But I want another kid, that's for sure. So now I'm just gonna go for it. Delaying it wouldn't help me. I have already contacted my clinic regarding this. I'm planning to meet them in London this month. They are hosting an event there soon. I got to know that they are going to be open for initial consultation at the event. I don't want to miss the opportunity. I hope it goes well. We need your prayers.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Monikadavid399 wrote:
Cathy, I think that is a really good decision. I think it is important to take such decisions. I remember you were very scared to make this decision earlier on. However, I am glad you were able to move past your comfort zone. The clinic that you are planning to visit helped you have you your first one I am sure will help you with the second one as well. I am visiting them for my process as well. The experience is going really well. The services they have been providing us have been helping us in so many ways. The best part about them was that they were providing us with accommodation facilities, something other clinics were lacking. For us the major issue was financial constraints however, they had a standard package which really was the best package for us. We don't have to make the payment all at once which is again great. The staff and the doctor's everyone is so nice and accommodating! They make sure that all our needs are being catered to. I am really excited for the final stages. Hoping for the best.

Hi, Monika. Thank you so much for your kind words. Your support means the world to me. I have given this a lot of thought. I couldn't help but think it was too early for me. But I want another kid, that's for sure. So now I'm just gonna go for it. Delaying it wouldn't help me. I have already contacted my clinic regarding this. I'm planning to meet them in London this month. They are hosting an event there soon. I got to know that they are going to be open for initial consultation at the event. I don't want to miss the opportunity. I hope it goes well. We need your prayers.

All my prayers are with you. Oh, they are coming to London? I didn't know about this! I think this is a great opportunity for you. It will save a lot of your time as all your queries will be answered direct face to face. Which package are you planning to opt for? I opted for the standard package as that fulfilled all my major necessities. Also, are you going to opt for the guaranteed program or not?
All their packages are worth considering, surely.
All-inclusive Standard €39900:
You will be provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay at a better villa.
A pediatrician will see your child every other day after birth.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, you must pay an additional €3000 after birth.
You will have 4 hours of nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You cannot be at the birth of the baby. You will be able to meet your baby after the hospital clears the baby for leaving the hospital.
Sign in to follow this topic