Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy in NSW AUSTRALIA Lock Rss

Hi Everyone,

I'm just after some information in surrogacy in NSW. I'm 21 years old and I would love to be a surrogate for a family who is unable to carry their own children. I don't know anything about the laws in Aus on surrogacy so I thought this would be a good place to start looking. I currently have a 2 year old boy and am 29 weeks pregnant with boy numbe 2.
This is something I am looking at doing in the future.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Hello Ejsmith797,

We are heterosexual couple that have been trying to have children for the last 3 years. After several IVF attempts with my partner eggs, we thought to see the light at the end of the tunnel when finding an egg donor but after 3 IVF attempts, 1 miscarriage and 2 negative results we are loosing our hopes and falling into deep depression. According to NSW law, surrogates must be older than 25 and commercial surrogacy is not allowed. You can read some information at http://www.genea.com.au/How-we-can-help/Our-Ser...
If you know anyone that might be willing to help us please send me a message.
Thank you for considering becoming a surrogate, you have no idea how this would change someone's life; it is the ultimate gift of life and says a lot about your good heart.
I wish you all the best for your family,

F
This is very considerate of you. I mean very few people think like that. Best of luck with the delivery. I hope there is no complication. May you fulfill what you have planned for yourself. I dont live in Aus so I dont have any idea about the laws. Though I support you. You go girl.
Hey firstly congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope everything goes smoothly. In Australia, all jurisdictions except the Northern Territory allow altruistic surrogacy; with commercial surrogacy being a criminal offense. It is good that you have already decided to research on this procedure. It is essentially important to be well aware. I am going through surrogacy as well however as an intended parent. So the things I know are that every clinic has criteria for a surrogate which has to meet. So I think you should get in touch with the clinic or the agency and get the details. Best of luck.
Congratulations on your second child. It is good to see such good-hearted people. I wish you happiness. You will do a great thing by completing someone's family. Take care.
Ejsmith797 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm just after some information in surrogacy in NSW. I'm 21 years old and I would love to be a surrogate for a family who is unable to carry their own children. I don't know anything about the laws in Aus on surrogacy so I thought this would be a good place to start looking. I currently have a 2 year old boy and am 29 weeks pregnant with boy numbe 2.
This is something I am looking at doing in the future.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hey there. Well, I also live in Australia. But, can't afford it here. That's good you're doing on your own...Stay blessed! Wish you all the best! It's really an amazing thing someone can do for the community.
Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. That is so great. You are so brave. You can visit clinics around and ask them for the information regarding this. I hope all goes well for you. Take care.
hello there. I'm so happy to see your post. being a surrogate mom is such a selfless work to do. I hope you get successful in this regard. you deserve all the love and respect. take care. keep it up.
This is so amazing. I got really happy to know that you are planning to help people in this way. We need a lot of people like you. Well, you cannot become a surrogate directly. You have to contact a clinic/company for this purpose. This way it will be safer for you to sign a contract with the parents. I hope this works out. Wish you good luck with this beautiful purpose.
This is such a beautiful thing that you're planning to do. I must say you are a very nice lady. You seem to be very helping. Wish we had more people like you in this world. People who would care for people. People who would help others in this way. I hope you get all the happiness that you want. Good luck!
We really appreciate those who are helping others. I know it is never easy to give birth to someone else baby. It is painful. I also have a baby through surrogacy. I can understand it is hard to get apart from the baby. It makes a bonding between the baby and surrogate mom. I went for it to Europe. I am happy they do it for our happiness.
First of all, I must say you are so strong. Even after trying naturally so many times. You still didn't give up after 4 rounds of IVF. That's just so inspiring. Many mothers give up even after one try. And others are like me who just go straight to surrogacy. I tried for like 5 years to conceive naturally. I was devastated. I had no more strength to try again, but then my sister told me about a clinic which was offering some very good packages for surrogacy. First, I was like it will be the same for everyone. But their packages were so affordable and the services they were providing in this low price was also unexpected. But I m glad that I went there and didn't give up. I never tried IVF but my sister had her twins through IVF. and I know how hard and painful it is. I can't even imagine the pain. You are also going to become a mother now haha, welcome to the women group, After this, you will never be a girl again. Much Love!
Sign in to follow this topic