Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

it's happening!! Lock Rss

Hello everyone. How are you all doing? This is about my friend who is starting her IVF soon. So she has reached the place this morning and we are very excited. She chose to go to a different country because IVF in the States was very expensive. She and her husband are at their hotel right now but they will be meeting the doctors tomorrow. I'm extremely excited.
You're such an adorable friend. Excited when your friend's excited, cute. I'm glad to know she chose to go for an IVF. That's really brave of her. I hope she has a wonderful process done. IVF surely is a painful process. But the result is beautiful and worth all the pain. I wish her luck and happiness!
Hi Cathy! How are you? Hope you're doing well. I hope IVF procedure works out for your friend! I'm sure it's a very exciting time for you guys. I hope it goes well for them! Fingers crossed and good luck.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hello everyone. How are you all doing? This is about my friend who is starting her IVF soon. So she has reached the place this morning and we are very excited. She chose to go to a different country because IVF in the States was very expensive. She and her husband are at their hotel right now but they will be meeting the doctors tomorrow. I'm extremely excited.

Hi Cathy! How are you holding up dear? That's really nice to hear! WOWWW! That's really an amazing thing to hear! I'm also going for an IVF later this year at a repro center in Ukraine. So, yeah! It also exciting to me. It's like coming near to a dream. So, yeah! I wish your friend all the best! I hope her cycles go fine. Anyhow, sending her all my best wishes. xx
Hey there. Glad to hear about your friend. I hope they are doing good. I hope you are good. I am glad to see your excitement about your friends. You seem to care about them a lot. Its great to see this. IVF is really a very helpful procedure. It is a blessing of science. It has done wonders for people. I would suggest her to be strong. It will be a tough journey. However, the results will be worth it. I wish her good luck. Tell her to take care. Hoping to hear more about her soon.
This is such a good news. Yeah, in the US and even many parts of the world surrogacy costs fortune. And there are many other challenges which come with it. And choosing any other country takes a lot amount of time to decide for one. But a wise choice never disappoints. I am glad that she found her rightful place. Good Luck
Hi! Which state does your friend belong to? I also live in the US. I also went abroad to have surrogacy. IVF and surrogacy are indeed very expensive here. And which clinic have they chosen? I'm asking because I might go for surrogacy again. Since my first experience was great, I'll probably go back to that clinic. But sure, I'd like to have more options. It's easier deciding then. IVF is a great procedure. It lets infertile couples experience pregnancy. I couldn't have it though. I couldn't pass the tests. My endo made it impossible. I feel so delighted that I had the option to go for surrogacy.
I know these treatments are very expensive. Especially in states. I am glad your friend found an alternative. The one she can afford. I hope everything goes according to the plan. May she get her successful IVF soon. Give my love and regards to her. Keep us updated too on what happens. I will love to hear more.
hey, great news!
how are they now?
hoping for good in everything!
such an amazing journey this is. ask them to enjoy each bit of it.
I know that must be a tough and long one but the end would be beautiful
trust me!
On what place they are in?
actually, I have come across with some number of places that seems to be good with respect to cost.
but still not so sure. either to go with that or not.
the cost of these procedures is no doubt very high.
we just spend all that we have for a single purpose. not considering even about what we would do for our living,
but it has worth. we have to wait for this for so long.
this is a precious thing.
I wish no one would have to face the pain of infertility,
Wish you happness
Hi. Any updates on your friend's procedure? I'm waiting with my fingers crossed! My sister wants to have IVF, too. As I have no ovaries, I can't suggest her anything. I'm not experienced with IVF. I told her to have surrogacy like I did. But she wants to experience it all. Please update soon xx
Hi. Any updates on your friend's procedure? I'm waiting with my fingers crossed! My sister wants to have IVF, too. As I have no ovaries, I can't suggest her anything. I'm not experienced with IVF. I told her to have surrogacy like I did. But she wants to experience it all. Please update soon xx
Sign in to follow this topic