Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Need Help Lock Rss

You do not need to be ashamed of yourself! This problem is universal. So many women face it. I am one of them. I emailed lotus to clear my doubts. They are sending me with more questions. I am more doubtful now. What should I do?
Hey honey! Do not cry. Stay strong. You should not lose faith and hope. Everything will be alright soon. I would suggest you a good clinic in Ukraine. This clinic has high success rates and has a highly qualified staff. You should not waste time now and should go and discuss your problems with this clinic. This would be really helpful for you.
Hey dear, I can feel your pain. You should support each other through these hard times. Talk to him in a polite manner. Things will be Alright. You will become the mother very soon. My good wishes and prayers are with you. Be positive and hopeful.
Hey. Well, I am really sorry. This is very hurting. I can not imagine how you are surviving this. This is the willpower that you are still facing this. But my dear, I want to tell you that you can be a mother. You just need an assistance of a good clinic. Just try to avoid the lame clinic like Lotus. They are making people fools.
I hope it would not be Endometriosis. But I think you should be prepared with of that. You are such a strong girl. You should never lose hope and be ready to fight with it. In a modern World, certain alternate ways have developed that are helping many couples to have their own babies. Europe is full of such centers for alternate techniques. And be positive and stay strong. Everything will be fine by itself.
Endometriosis is the most common issue that leads to the loss of fertility. But I think you should try to get rid of it as soon as possible. Because such issues become chronic or uncurable later. I hope everything will be fine.
Hey there, Whats going on? I'm sure that you are living a happy life. Don't worry dear. Things like that happen in the many people. When I was trying to conceive for the first time, I felt similar behavior. But I never worried about it. Maybe because i can handle that easily. And i am also a strong women. I never had to worry because my husband is also supporting me very well. It's better to have a best doctor opinion. It satisfied you very much. So, I will recommend on the behalf of my experience to chose the best clinics which are in high success ratio category. Wish you all infertile people a happy future life. May Godless you all. My love is also with you people.
AshleyH wrote:
This post reminded me of my experience. I also have endo. Unfortunately, yes, it does affect fertility. I'm so sorry to tell you this. I'm even more sorry to see you go through what I did. I was diagnosed with endo a little too late. It is still possible to get PG with endo. Have you taken any treatment? Mine was diagnosed too late. That's why I had to get a hysterectomy. It was the end of my TTC. We went for surrogacy then. We went for European clinics. They were less expensive and very friendly. Good luck coping up with this.
How is your process going? Since I am also going through the same procedure I really like talking to people can relate to me. Surrogacy has been one of the really different experiences of my life. However, because of the clinic, I have been able to understand things in a better manner. The clinic makes sure that I am at ease which I think is very nice of them. I am sure you can relate to me on this because they do try their best to make their patients comfortable. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Hey there! I can totally feel what you are going through. Infertility is a really hard thing to cope with tbh. It takes away the power of giving birth to your own child, something that every girl dreams of since childhood. I m glad that there are many clinics out there doing a great job and helping people with their dreams. I found one of them and now things are going great for me too. You will find one for yourself too. Just stay strong!
Hi! I m glad that you are going for IVF. IVF is a very successful treatment. I have seen many people conceiving with help of it. It's complicated but it works. Good luck for your procedure. Stay blessed.
How is your process going? Since I am also going through the same procedure I really like talking to people can relate to me. Surrogacy has been one of the really different experiences of my life. However, because of the clinic, I have been able to understand things in a better manner. The clinic makes sure that I am at ease which I think is very nice of them. I am sure you can relate to me on this because they do try their best to make their patients comfortable. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way.
Endometriosis is a disorder that is different for everyone. It has various stages as well. One of the reasons why for the process women need to be given individual attention. Therefore, for the process make sure that you visit a doctor who actually looks closely into your issue. It is after that he/she will suggest a treatment to you. IVF is a process that a lot of people these are opting for. I would suggest you look into it. Don't worry stay strong and positive.
Sign in to follow this topic