Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Has anyone used first response ? Rss

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has used first response preg test and what you thought of them ?? It says on the box that you can test up to 5 days before AF is due but as we all know, thats not generally a good idea even if the box says its ok !! I did a test today, my AF is due in two days and i got a negative, i now have shocking PMT to boot !! I'm sure im not pregnant but im just wondering what other people opinions are on the first response brand ??

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

Iv used first response quite a few times because its the only brand sold in the supermarket but i would have to say that i would NOT recommend them as i did not find them reliable.

Amber, DS Bailey 09/03/04 & DS Astin 04/07/07

I knew with all 8 of my pregnancies. Burping is the dead giveaway that I'm pregnant, without a fail, every single time, if I start burping around the time I'm due - then I'm knocked up. However this may not be a good thing considering, I'm yet to hold a living breathing bubba in my arms. Maybe the time I DON'T know I'm knocked up and then later find out I am will deliver me a viable pregnancy, who knows, I don't anymore. https://motivationletter.net/
Sign in to follow this topic