Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. FERTILITY RETURN AFTER 5 AND A HALF YEARS USING JADELLE IMPLANT

FERTILITY RETURN AFTER 5 AND A HALF YEARS USING JADELLE IMPLANT Rss

I'm currently 21, have a great partner who I know is fertile. As he has a child from previous relationship. We have been together a while and have decided we are settled enough to Try for a child of our own. Whoop whoop. The only thing I'm wary of is the fact I have been using the jadelle implant for about 5 and a half years. I have had it removed and since been trying to get pregnant. And am worried I'm not fertile anymore. I did have it run out in April last year and had it replaced Dec 2018 then removed again. In between the months of April to December 2018. I had been having unprotected sex with my partner and yet I still didn't get pregnant even though the 5 years had run out. I need help.
i read lot of topic but this is awesome topic i like this topic free gift card generator
Omg, you must be having tough times, honey. I'm sorry for this.
In my opinion you should turn to fertility expert's help. The doc will ask you about diet, stress levels, habits etc. You'll need to pass the following tests: Progesterone CD21 Blood Test. LH, FSH, Estrogen, Progesterone & Testosterone CD2-5 Blood Test. Ultrasound on Uterus. HSG Scan. The doc will also pay more attention to your partner, to make sure he's ok.
Here's some of my background. 37 yrs old. ttc: 2yrs + with no luck. Feb 2016 Hsg done - dx with blocked fallopian tubes. Did surgery - right tube opened. Clomid IUI#1 - bfp (chemical). Medicated cycles with monitorying, no baby. Did another lap surgery. 2 IVF cycles (OE). IVF#1 - ER 10 eggs, 6 fertilized - bfn. IVF#2 - started bcp for 3 wks started Lupron. FET - beta confirmed. Rising then extremelly falling down - MC. Switched the clinics. Our new dr strongly recommended using donor eggs with IVF. ET 10th' Aug. Am 1-2 days away from delivery. So if I could be of any help for you, please let me know.
Sign in to follow this topic