Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

initial consultation Rss

Hey guys. So here's a little update. As you know we have started our surrogacy program a while ago. An initial consultation was scheduled. It actually went really well. Everything is fine according to the doctors. They have started looking for a matching surrogate for us. We need lots of prayers!
Hi. How are you doing? I've read a couple of posts about your previous surrogacy program. I'm so glad you are doing it again. Your last journey was really inspirational. I actually took your advice and contacted the clinic you referred. I had a million questions in my head. And I tried not to but ended up bombarding those questions on them. But they were so nice and supportive. They explained each procedure really well. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good about all this now. Might apply soon. Keep the updates coming. They'd be of great help. You're an inspiration.
beccaraynolds wrote:
Hi. How are you doing? I've read a couple of posts about your previous surrogacy program. I'm so glad you are doing it again. Your last journey was really inspirational. I actually took your advice and contacted the clinic you referred. I had a million questions in my head. And I tried not to but ended up bombarding those questions on them. But they were so nice and supportive. They explained each procedure really well. So yeah I'm feeling pretty good about all this now. Might apply soon. Keep the updates coming. They'd be of great help. You're an inspiration.

Hi. Thank you so much for such nice words. You have no idea how much this means to me. It feels really good to be truly appreciated. Especially when it's from someone who really understands what you have been through. You and everyone else on this forum have really helped. I couldn't have done it without your support. I'm really nervous right now for the next step. The procedure has started. It's a long way to go. I hope things go smoothly for me. And it is so good to know that I inspired you. You will do great. Trust me. Your comment made me really happy.
Monikadavid399 wrote:
I am so happy that things went for you. This reminds me of my own first visit with them. Before visiting them both husband and I were confused if we wanted to travel abroad for the process. The clinic then one day informed us that they had invited us for the first free meeting. We thought this meeting would give us an opportunity to really understand and look around the clinic. When we first landed I remember the driver standing there waiting for us. That was so nice of them! the driver then took us to the place where we were living. It was all so nice and clean. After all of this, we were taken to the clinic. At first, I was nervous, however, when I entered I was so impressed to see so many other people over there. I also met a lot of people from my own hometown. The clinic then also did a medical examination which was for free as well. Overall I would never forget my first experience with them. It was really amazing.

Hi, Monika. Hope you're well. Thank you so much for this comment. I'm glad you had a nice experience with them. Thank you for sharing your story here with us. It really made me feel good about this whole thing. Much love.
Hi. I plan on applying soon. But I have some questions in my head. I'm still kinda confused about this. You have done this before. I was thinking maybe you could help me out a little. It'll mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Christian debt relief programs are specially tailored for those Christian families which are surrounded by plenty of unsecured liabilities. There are various settlement companies in the market that offer free initial consultancy services to them.
https://chiltanpure.com/
beccaraynolds wrote:
Hi. I plan on applying soon. But I have some questions in my head. I'm still kinda confused about this. You have done this before. I was thinking maybe you could help me out a little. It'll mean a lot to me. Thank you.

Firstly, all the best of luck ahead!! Sometimes the biggest hurdle is just getting yourself into the office. After all the dreaming, discussions, worrying, thinking and planning, you are as ready as you will ever be. Seeking fertility treatment is a courageous step. it usually comes with hundreds of questions. This first stage is your opportunity to start finding some real answers.
In this first meeting, the clinic will obtain an extensive medical history from you and your partner. Med staff will try to answer any questions or concerns you might have at this stage. Do not be afraid to come with a long list. it is vital that you feel well-informed and comfortable before you commit to treatment.
They will review your diagnosis and the details of your desired treatment plan. This is where much of the nitty gritty planning is done. You will learn how to self-administer the medications used in an IVF cycle, and schedule key procedures.
Also getting good financial counseling and advice is one way to help minimize some stress. There are always some flexible options to explore..Hope this helps. GL!
Taurus Towing mirrors are a full replacement mirror designed for improved visibility to enable a safer towing experience. Order 4WD accessories now!"
Hi. How's it going? You are such a sweet person for agreeing to do this. I wanted to know if you are going with your own eggs or are you going to use donor ones. I'm quite upset about this these days. My doctor told me we can't use my eggs. I think I'm stuck with donor eggs.
beccaraynolds wrote:
Hi. How's it going? You are such a sweet person for agreeing to do this. I wanted to know if you are going with your own eggs or are you going to use donor ones. I'm quite upset about this these days. My doctor told me we can't use my eggs. I think I'm stuck with donor eggs.

Not the worst plan to go down, though.I'm glad your dr was open with you and told things straight..(you know, not the one who just wants to loom your money out). Our kind dr at bio texcom clinic explained that the quality of a woman’s eggs is much more important in creating a healthy embryo. The reason for this is that the egg does most of the work in accepting the DNA from sperm. Unfortunately, as maternal age advances, the number of chromosomally abnormal eggs increases. There is also an evidence that low ovarian reserve is associated with poor egg quality!! A past history of endometriosis and ovarian surgery may also reduce egg health and quantity. In the setting of IVF low AMH may be related to poor pregnancy outcomes. Egg quality may also be assessed during the IVF process by observing the capacity of an embryo to grow to the blastocyst stage. Treatments to improve the health of eggs may include: The increase in stimulating drugs to obtain more eggs. Addition of androgens and growth hormone in patients who are de?ned as poor responders. Use of PGS of embryos for selection of the healthiest embryo. And as a final decision this might be egg donation, just like in our cases. I believe you just need some more time to get there. All the best,hun.
I am so happy that things went for you. This reminds me of my own first visit with them. Before visiting them both husband and I were confused if we wanted to travel abroad for the process. The clinic then one day informed us that they had invited us for the first free meeting. We thought this meeting would give us an opportunity to really understand and look around the clinic. When we first landed I remember the driver standing there waiting for us. That was so nice of them! the driver then took us to the place where we were living. It was all so nice and clean. After all of this, we were taken to the clinic. At first, I was nervous, however, when I entered I was so impressed to see so many other people over there. I also met a lot of people from my own hometown. The clinic then also did a medical examination which was for free as well. Overall I would never forget my first experience with them. It was really amazing.
As you probably know from my previous posts we went through de ivf abroad. This is how the things went for us.We were sent the list of required documents before consultation. These were: trasvaginal ultrasound check results. Breast ultrasound check results. Chest X-ray for both. Dr's certificate that I was healthy enough to carry out a baby and that pregnancy is not prohibited for me. Sperm count. This is what we had during 1st appointment with our overseas clinic. We underwent blood tests for both, pap smear, sperm count. Dr studied our medical records. She performed trasvaginal ultrasound check and evaluated our chances. Then dr explained us the treatment plan. She gave us meds needed for the protocol, we signed the papers. The timeline for IVF treatment usually goes something like this. For 8 to 14 days near the beginning of your menstrual cycle you take a type of fertility drug that stimulates your ovaries to develop eggs for fertilization. While taking these medications, you visit your doctor's office or clinic every two to three days to have your blood hormone levels checked and ultrasound measurements of your ovaries done. This allows your healthcare provider to monitor development of the follicles. When the follicles are ready, you get a trigger shot. About 36 hours after your trigger shot your eggs are ready to be retrieved. Your dr gives you an anesthetic and inserts an ultrasound probe through your vagina to look at your ovaries and identify the follicles. A thin needle is then inserted through the vaginal wall to remove the eggs from the follicles. Eight to 15 eggs are usually retrieved. You may have some cramping and spotting for a few days afterward, but most feel better in a day or two. Then an embryologist will examine your eggs before combining them with your partner's sperm and incubating them overnight. 3/5 days after the egg retrieval, some of the eggs become embryos. Then the embryologist selects the most viable embryo/embryos to place in your uterus three to five days after the egg retrieval. Extra embryos may be frozen and used for future IVF cycles. Depending on your age and diagnosis, your doctor places between one and more embryos back. Hope this helps those who're at the initial stage of investigation. Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic