Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC December 2018 Rss

Hi I'm in my second month of TTC, due on Christmas day so hoping for a BFP! Mind is going in over drive now that I'm TTC thinking of everything I'm doing right or wrong, hoping it doesn't take me long to conceive x
HopeEi94 wrote:
Hi I'm in my second month of TTC, due on Christmas day so hoping for a BFP! Mind is going in over drive now that I'm TTC thinking of everything I'm doing right or wrong, hoping it doesn't take me long to conceive x


Welcome!! Lots of pregnancy vibes for you. will this be your first?
It is super stressful. I keep wondering did it happen. I will test on Christmas but I cant wait I am so nervous.
This will be my first my partner has had a child with a previous partner so that doesn't help my mind sometimes either haha. Yes I'm the same excited but nervous! Still early days yet though!x
HopeEi94 wrote:
This will be my first my partner has had a child with a previous partner so that doesn't help my mind sometimes either haha. Yes I'm the same excited but nervous! Still early days yet though!x


Wishing you lots of luck, I am sure everything will work out for you soon.
Hello everyone. Periods are always the same like clockwork and no my cervix position from my last baby. Instead of it being low ready for period was very high. Took a test n was positive on my period due date. Now last period was 16th November went for 5 days like normal. I’m 6 days late, got cramps like I normally do but not quite as intense then come n go for a couple days then nothing had no af pains for 2 days. There was some cervix mucus that was kind of sticky and yellowish then went clear now just wet nothing really. And my cervix is so high can hardly feel it does kind of feel hard with a point almost? No pimpless.feel nausea Back aches headaches sore boobs. But have a test every day since 16th and negative. So I have no idea what’s going is it all in my head! Made a doc app can’t get it till 27th.
Poppet1989 wrote:
Hello everyone. Periods are always the same like clockwork and no my cervix position from my last baby. Instead of it being low ready for period was very high. Took a test n was positive on my period due date. Now last period was 16th November went for 5 days like normal. I’m 6 days late, got cramps like I normally do but not quite as intense then come n go for a couple days then nothing had no af pains for 2 days. There was some cervix mucus that was kind of sticky and yellowish then went clear now just wet nothing really. And my cervix is so high can hardly feel it does kind of feel hard with a point almost? No pimpless.feel nausea Back aches headaches sore boobs. But have a test every day since 16th and negative. So I have no idea what’s going is it all in my head! Made a doc app can’t get it till 27th.


Sorry I only just replyed how are you going now? did you find out what is going on?
How is everyone going? my test in December was a fail but I found out on Friday that I am pregnant with baby number 5 I am super happy
Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Your support means an awful lot. It's a tough time for me. However, I am still hopeful. Your love keeps me going. Best of luck to all of you, as well. May things get better for all of us.
Sign in to follow this topic